Chapter Twenty-Three

Moments flashed before my mind quickly. Uriah leaning in close to me, Uriah putting his arm around my shoulder, the secret smiles he would send me when he thought no one was looking. Uriah in bed with some random pack member.

My mouth turns sour when I remember how I first met Uraih, him having his d*ck stuff in some sl*ts vagina. A lot like Darren.

My eyes fill with tears as I turn away from Sampson and Uriah wobbling as fast as I can away from them.

"Oliver! Come back!' Sampson calls as he and Uriah follow after me. I feel my blood boil in my veins before I turned around. Murder in my eyes making Uriah and Sampson stop short.

"You didn't say anything, you knew and you didn't say anything." I scream at Sampson. Samspon's eyes widden considerably as he begins to stutter.

"I...I thought it would make things worse. We decided that it would be best that we didn't tell you, we hate seeing you hurt." I stare at him in astonishment. How stupid can he be?

"Did you ever stop to think that lying to me for months would hurt worse then anything he could have done to me? Do you think I feel good knowing you have been lying to me? You said I could trust you, and you go and do something sh*ty like this. I can even be around you right now. Who all knew about this? How many of you have been lying to me?" I turn around when I feel other people joining us in the room. Julian and Callen's eyes are wide around do they stare between us. Graham's face is set in its normal blank stare, but I can set we the hint of sympathy in his eyes that answer my question.

"You all did. You all knew and you never told me." My voice cracks as I whisper. Callen flinches as he looks down at the ground. My lip wobbles as I turn around and hobble out of the room. Like I said, I can't stand to be around any of them.

I hurry up the stairs, gripping the banister with a tight grip. The whole pack house is quiet, most likely because they heard the fight between Sampson and I. They don't want to be a in the middle of an angry pregnant man and the angry giant that calls himself the alpha, as if. I don't have enough respect for him anymore to call him the alpha or hold him on a pedalstel that high.

I walk into my room, making sure to slam my door hard behind me. I growl as I rip the covers of the bed, the sheets soon following.

I go around my room and destroy everything in it. I can feel the tinge of guilt reside in my body for breaking things not my own, but I push it aside and let my all consuming anger take over. I couldn't give a shit about anyone or what they think of me right now. I don't care if they think I'm a baby for throwing a fit, but they haven't felt the heartbreak of being rejected twice.

If course Uriah hasn't said straight out that he has rejected me, but it's not like he hasn't thought about it. If he really wanted me, and my pups, then he would have fought against them when they said it would be best if he didn't tell me about being his mate. He would have fought for the chance of us being together, but he didn't. He let me think I was in all of this alone, that I was going to be a single parent raising four pups, and that still seems to be the reality right now. I don't see a future with either of my mates as of right now.

I feel pain rush through my stomach as I finish ruining everything in my room. I groan as I fall onto my bed on the bare mattress laying on the floor.

I breath thought the pain that consumes my whole body. A scream rips through my throat when I feel the pain double. The door is thrown open before I am held into someone's arms.

I see Uriah's worried face right before everything turns black.