Chapter Nine

After our shopping escapade, Sampson and Graham almost passing out from the amount of bags we carried in afterwards was slightly entertaining, but now, two weeks later, I am on my way to the infirmary. It has been three weeks since Sampson came and got me from my old pack, three weeks since I mated with Darren. If I am pregnant I should be able to tell now, I could have found out a week ago, but I was to nervous to actually go through with it.

I had made an appointment, behind everyone's back, and told the head doctor that no one was to know about my appointment. He was upset about lying to his alpha, but he said that he had to go with the patient-doctor confidentiality. I was happy to finally get this done, but also nervous. I think anyone in my position would be. The last two weeks I have had the best time of my life, and I don't want it to be ruined, but I also don't want to be alone, something I have also realized, and if I am pregnant, I won't be alone.

"Oliver, it's wonderful to see you again. Would you like to come back to my office and we can talk about what you wanted checked out?" I nod at the doctor before grabbing my phone, that Julian and Callen bought me, and head after the doctor to his office.

"Hop on up here and I'll get you checked up." He pats the examination table before sitting down in his spinning chair.

I hop up on the table and do as he say so he can finish up the general check up, since I have never had one done in my life it makes me nervous, but I know I can trust him to not hurt me. Once he finished he wrote something down on his clipboard before setting it aside and clasping his hands together.

"So, I know there was a different reason as to why you asked to have this appointment with me. Would you like to tell me?" I sigh before looking down at my hands fiddling with my jeans.

"I think....I might be....pregnant." I whisper. I lift my head to see a look of surprise on his face, but it quickly sooths out into a neutral expression.

"Well, why don't you lay down and I'll get you an ultrasound." I nod quickly before laying down and pulling my shirt up. I flinch when the cold gel touches my stomach but hold my breath as he moves the wand over my stomach. I turn my head slightly so I can look at the screen. All I see is grainy black and white images, until he stops it on a particularly white spot, or spots, I should say.

"Well, I definately would say you are correct, you are indeed very pregnant." He stated as he leaned closer to the screen while squinting his eyes. He pointed at the small blobs before taking a quick picture.

"Right there, are your pups." He circled an area on the screen before taking the wand of my stomach, the image stayed, so I assumed it was the picture he is showing me.

"How many?" I whisper in awe as I look at the screen. I don't know how to feel. I just found out that, yes, I am pregnant, to my loser of a mate. The pregnancy is a plus, just not who the father is.

"From what I can see, I would say four. I can't tell the gender, after the second month I should be able to tell. I would say you are about three weeks, does that sound correct?" I swallow as I nod my head. My eyes are still glued to the picture as I try to wrap my head around everything. I am going to be a daddy.

"I'll go make you a copy." He said softly before quietly leaving the room. I cleaned the gel off of my stomach before sitting up and looking at the screen. Now that I know I am going to be a daddy, how do I tell everyone? Sampson will be furious I didn't tell him, they all will. Now I am questioning my choice of not telling anyone my suspicions.

I also wonder how long it is going to be before I start showing, and how I will be able to take care of four little human beings. I wonder a lot of things, but the smile on my face stays through all of it, and deep down, I know that this moment right now will change my life.