Chapter Thirty

"Who are you?" Darren asks shakily as he stares at Uriah. Uriah only smirks at him before walking forward and slinging his arm over my shoulders.

"I'm Oliver's mate, who are you?" He asks back smoothly. I furrow my eyebrows at his words. He felt the feeling between the three of us when we all connected eyes. He has to know that all three of us are connectd tk each other in the most primal way to wolf.

"I'm also Oliver's mate. Mate." Darren  claims as he looks back at the two of us with a smirk.

"I've known that for the past few months you twat, ever since you let your father decide your life, your fate. I'm just glad you finally came to your sense." Uriah  chided as he pulled me along to him until we were only a few feet from Darren.

"How did you know all of that?" Darren asks as he looks at the both of us, this time with an unsure expression.

"My god tells me everything that has to do with my mates, so I know how to keep them safe, although he seemed to forgot to have mentioned that you have been starving yourslef, and you are severely sleep deprived." Ueiah frowns as he once again takes his eyes down Darren's body, and instead of jealously, I feel happiness.

My eyes follow Uriahs in a trip of looking over Darren's body. I frown when I realize he's right. Darren had dark black bags under his eyes, his clothes fall off of him, and his shoulders are slumped as id he is admiting defeat. He doesn't look like the same man that I left only a few months ago.

"I didn't feel like eating, or sleeping. I just knew I  had to find Oliver, and apologize for being the biggest asshole and loser there is in the whole world. I don't know how I could have let my father lead me away from what I want like he did, but I did, and I'm willing to admit so, because if i didn't, then I wouldn't be here, standing in front of you and trying to beg for your forgiveness. I'm ready to get down on my knees and beg for you to take me back, I dont care if people see me doing so, because  you're my mate, and I should now down to you." Tears fill my eyes as I smile wobbly  at Darren, barely nodding my head. He smiles in relief before walking forward and pulling me into a hug.

I'm able to feel the full extent of how much weight Darren seems to have lost. His runs pressing into my large stomach, and his thin arms wrapped around my back and clapping together right about my butt. I pull away to ask if he is okay, hut he only pulls me closer as he reaches out for Uriah, who moves forward abd I'm squished between the two men.

"I've missed you baby." Darren whisper in my ear as he brushes a small kiss to my forehead, abd hesitantly doing the same to Uriah, who only smiles softly I  return to tell him it's okay.

I lean my head against Darren's to thin chest and relish in the feeling of my two mates surrnosing me from all sides.