Chapter Fourteen

"So, what are we looking for?" Uriah asks as he looks into a few of the shops that we walk by. Julian shrugs before looking at me with a raise eyebrow and a face that said 'I don't know what you want, tell the man.'. My face turned bright red before I start stuttering a response.

"I d-don't know. I w-wanted to get a baby o-outfit for Callen. T-to show him everything will be o-okay, and that him and h-his pup will survive. Maybe e-even a shirt to m-match. And a card, people a-always like cards." I mummur as my gaze stays locked on the ground in front of my feet everytime they hit the ground.

"That's a wonderful idea, Oliver. I'm sure Callen and Graham will appreciate it very much." Uriah mutters as he gazes down at my head with an intense gaze. My face redens even more but I only shrug as a smile pulls at my lips.

"I know the best place to go. Come on, let's go." Julian said before grabbing both of our hands and dragging him behind us. I tried to ignore the feeling that Uriah's praise settled into my chest, but I couldn't shake it, and it made me fear what would happen with the mysterious Angel, and his plans for me.

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

"Oh, look at this. It's so cute." Julian squealed as he handed me a set of a jumper- premie because Tyler is really small - and a shirt for Callen, although it looks like it could also fit Graham. I smiled as I look at the set, it's perfect, it has to be because we've already been shopping for a few hours and no luck.

"What about this one?" Uriah ask as he hold up his own pair. My mouth dropped open before a chuckle escaped. Now I'm not sure which one to get.

"I don't know which one to get." I mutter as I stare at the two sets. Julian simply smirks at me before grabbing both the sets and skipping to the checkout. The cashier rings up both the sets. Julian comes back and hands me the bag before walking out if the store. I turn to look at Uriah who only shrugs at me before following the smug Julian.

"Well, I guess we'll get both." I whispered to muse of before following the two men. Julian seems to have forgotten that we were going to get a card because he leads us back to the car before climbing in the backseat and buckling himself. Uriah and I once again look at eachother before shrugging. Before Urian and I can make a move to get in the car Julian sticks his head out of the window before talking.

"Get you ass's back into the car and drive me home because my water broke and I'm gonna punch one of you if you don't get me home in ten minutes." He threatened before popping his head back into the car. My eyes widen in alarm before I quickly get into the car and put my seatbelt on moment before the car is jeered back and out of the parking lot.

Uriah's face is set in stone as he drive back gome, a good thirty miles over the speed limit. I'm glad that we don't get in any accidents and that a police car doesn't pull us over. Otherwise, Julian would have anyone person to snap at, and the comments that he threw at the two of us already were hurtful enough, I didn't want anyone else to have to endure what we did in those eight minutes, because Uriah and I weren't about to get beat by a man in labor.

We rush into the pack house, Uriah carrying a cursing Julian. We meet Sampson in the loving room who takes in the sight of his red faced cussing mate and his eyes widden.

"What did you do?" He exclaims as he takes Julian away from Uriah.

"He's in labor." I cry out as I stare at Julian in fear. Is that what I'm going to be like when I give birth? A cussing, screaming, crying mess.

Sampson's eyes only widden more before he rushes away with Julian held firmly in his arms.