Chapter Seventeen

"Come on in." I smile when I hear Callen's cheery voice. It's a real joy to my heart to hear his voice after not knowing for days if he would even survive.

I clutch the bag in my hands as I slowly open up the doors. I hide the bag behind my back before walking up to the side of Callen's bed that Graham isn't sitting on.

"Hi Callen, I've missed you." I say softly for some unknown reason. Maybe it's the sight of the man I consider family is laying in a bed looking pale and extremely skinny.

Callen smiles up at me before wrapping his thin arms around my back, hitting the bag. He pulls back and arches his eyebrows at me.

"What's that, Oli?" He ask as he lays back into his bed more comfortable. I smile back at him before bringing the bag in view. Callen's eyes instantly brighten at the sight.

"Ohh, what did you get me?" He squealed as he clapped his hands together a few times. The happiness in his eyes was almost enough to cover the tiredness and pain that I could see lurking in his eyes.

"Julian and I got you guys matching outfits, for the two of you and Tyler. We thought that it would help." I hand him the bag before stepping back and letting my eyes fall to the bedsheets.

"Oli, these are adorable. How did you even find these?" Callen exclaimed as he held up the two sets.

"Julian knew this really cool store to buy them at. Uriah, Julian and I went earlier. Have you seen Julian at all yet?" I ask although I'm pretty sure of the answer.

"No, Graham hasn't let me out of bed and Sampson won't let Julian out of his bed, so he can't come see my beautiful face and I can't see his." Graham huffs from Callen's bedside but doesn't say anything to object. He is more then aware of why Julian and Callen haven't seen eachother yet.

"Can I see Tyler?" I ask when I finally realize that I haven't heard any baby noises in the few minutes of being in the room.

Callen smiles brightly at me before turning to Graham with and expectant look.

Graham turns around and hands Callen a small blue blanket that I hadn't even noticed until now. He's so small, maybe only four pounds, and that is extremely small for an alpha pup.

"He's so tiny." I whisper as I stare down into Tyler dark brown eyes that stare back up at me. His eyebrows crease before smoothing back out when he decides that I'm okay to be around.

"Yeah, he is, but he's an omega, so we didn't expect him to be huge." Graham finally says something for the first time since I have been in here, grunts and grumbles not included.

"Wait, you knew he was an omega? Why didn't you guys say anything?" I ask as I continue to stare down at the small boy omega. At least I know he'll be in a safe pack where he'll have the alpha taking care of him and to watch his back, because not all kids are as welcoming to omegas as you would think.

"We didn't want to say anything because we knew that the pregnancy was rough. There was are chance that he wouldn't survive, so we didn't want to have to take back more things then we had said. Plus, we assumed that after Tyler we would be done, no more kids, and this is definately the end." Callen said as he rocked the small pup back in forth. Tyler's eyes fluttered shut before he feel asleep once again. His mouth opened the tiniest of bits and you could hear the whistled air moving through.

"Oh, I hope my pregnancy is okay. But I mean, I don't plan on having pups after I give birth anyways." I mutter as I stare down at Tyler. I wonder if I was that small when I was born, or if any of my pups will be that small.

"What do you mean you probably won't have any more pups?" Graham asks softly as he stares at me intently. I know all of them aren't forgetting what Darren did to me, and I don't expect them to, but I also don't want them to think I'm going to be with someone who isn't my mate.

"Darren rejected me. I'm not going to move onto another man unless he is my mate. And so far I haven't seen any second chance mate showing up, or Darren coming back to beg for my forgiveness. So, I don't think I'll have any more pups after I give birth. I mean, there isn't any way for me to get pregnant." I answer easily although I could feel my throat tightening up.

Callen stared at me intently while Graham muttered under his breath.

"Maybe you just aren't looking hard enough."