Chapter Thirty-Five

I watch as my mates coo over the four of our pups. I know that I won't have to ever worry about then leaving. I might have worried about it before, wondering if they would stay around once I gave birth, but the wonder on their faces as they stared down at their tiny faces, makes it fly out of my head that they would possible even think that leaving would be the best thing for us, which it will never be.

The ache that has always been in my chest has finally disappeared. Now I know its because of my mates being by my side through everything. I know I wouldn't have made it this far if something happened differently. If Uriah didn't come into my life, or if Darren didn't realize his mistake. I wouldn't be in this position right now, I could even say that I might not be alive right now if it wasn't for them.

"Oliver! Look at you, being all grown up with your own kids! I'm so proud of you." Callen squeals quietly as he grabs me tightly on the arm.

I smile up at him before looking down at the small pup in my arms. I'm surprised that he came out an omega, I didn't know that an omega could come out of the alpha bloodline, but I guess so, since I'm an omega too.

"Well, what are their names, since you didn't tell us beforehand?" Julian asks as he steps forward while tugging on Sampson's hand to keep him close to him. I smile at the both of them before turning to Uriah.

"You can tell them, Baby." He said softly as he looked down at the girl in his arms. Darren is holding the other two boys, and it looks like he is having a having the time of his life.

"Well, the baby in Darren's arm, the left arm, is Rowen, and the other, the bigger one, is Rusty." I say as I tilt my head up so I can see their cute little faces puckered up while they sleep.

I gesture to the pup in Uriah's arms, the only girl of the bunch, also the biggest of the bunch.

"We named her Reece." I say simply as I watch her eyes flutter open before she starts letting out small baby giggles.

"And this." I say lifting up the smallest pup in my arms. "Is Remy." I let my thumb brush across his smooth face and laugh as his nose wrinkles in distaste before it smooths back out.

"Their names are adorable. I can't wait until we have another baby to name." Julian squeals as he tugs on Sampson's arm. Sampson's eyes widden slightly but he only nods while giving out a slightly nervous laugh. I guess the girls are being more trouble then he was expecting.

"We decided that we like the idea of them having the same letter starting their names." I say softly as I watch Remy's mouth open in close while he is sleeping.

"I wonder who you got that from?" Graham teases as he pulled his mate into his side. I smile at the both of them before rolling my eyes.

"Whatever." I grumble as I feel my eyes begin to fall down again. Suddenly Remy is taken out of my arms, waking me up in an instant.

"You need rest, baby. Get some sleep. We will be right here when you wake up." I smile sleepily before scooting back down in the bed and snuggling into the pillow. I feel asleep to happy thoughts of what the future could bring us.