Hauntingly Beautiful Ch. 4

A/N: *waves*

This chapter and the bonus chapter has a bit of an overlap. It's in a different POV so I don't think you'll be confused. Just giving you a heads up. Please enjoy this one! I loved writing this. Don't forget to leave your comments! <3

------

Sean's POV

"Hello." She faced me and returned my greeting. I smiled wider.

"Hi," I said, greeting her again. Well, that was stupid.

"I'm Sang," she said.

"Hello, Sang. Lovely name. I'm Sean." I held my hand out, ready for a handshake. She reached forward, took my hand and shook it.

I saw her face scrunch up, and she quickly let go of my hand and apologized. "I-I'm sorry. I didn't know.. ugh. Sweaty hands. I'm so sorry." With a red face, she kept saying sorry. Chuckling, I leaned forward and asked, "Do I make you nervous, Sang?"

I saw the tips of her ears turn red and I felt sorry for teasing her. Well, just a bit. "I'm sorry, sweetheart. I was kidding."

"I'm uhh.. yes, I'm nervous." She looked at me with wide eyes. Adorable. "I mean, about flying. I'm nervous about flying." She released a deep sigh.

Upon hearing that, my doctor instincts were up and kicking in. "Oh, is it your first time flying?" I asked. She seemed fine. Obviously nervous, but she'd be okay. Especially with me around.

"It's my second time, actually, but I still get nervous during take off," she told me shyly. She kept on squirming in her seat. I just wanted to hold her and keep her safe and still.

"It's okay, sweetheart. I got you. Do you want anything?" I waited for her answer, hoping that she'd play a bit with me.

"Oh, I don't really-" she started to answer.

"Oh yes, you do." I heard Luke sing his answer softly. He popped out from his seat and stared her down over her headrest." This brat.

"You need this," he said. He had two strawberry bubblegum packets in his hand and he gave one to Sang. I reached forward to take the other one when he withdraw his hand and smirked at me.

He turned his attention back to her, and said, "Hi. My name is Lucian, but you can call me Luke. And you're Sang." He shook her hand.

"And I'm Gabriel." Ugh. I saw him reach forward and shake her hand too.

"Hello Luke. And Gabriel." She sent them a warm smile, her eyes crinkling at the corners.

"Everyone, please settle down." We saw a female flight attendant eyeing us and I heard the two plop down into their seats noisily. I heard her giggle and I stifled a smile. I know just how to stop that, I thought.

I felt someone behind me and heard a voice say, "Sang, sweetie. Would you like to switch seats with me? You can sit beside Oli, right there." I looked to my left and saw a couple staring across at... me. "How about you, young man? Do you mind switching seats with my wife? She needs to--oof!"

I heard the woman beside him giggle. "Oh, don't mind this man right here. We didn't mean to bother you. We were just checking on our daughter over here. C'mon, Dani. She seems more than fine to me."

"Young man-" he started to say, but I accidentally cut him off. "Hello, Ma'am. Sir. I am Dr. Sean Green. I don't mind if you wish to stay with her. I understand that she might need you to---" I was cut off by the woman, and she pushed me back down into my seat. Ouch. "Oh, don't be silly, dear. You'll do more good than harm with her." She flashed me a big smile and sent her husband a stern look. He sighed and looked back down at me. He murmured, "Just keep the doctoring to a professional level, alright young man, or else-" He didn't get to finish, as his wife dragged him back to his seat.