Hauntingly Beautiful Ch. 15

A/N: *waves*

Finally! Thank you so much for the previous votes and comments ☺️☺️☺️😭😭😭 You guys are amazing! Please enjoy!
***Special thanks to my wonderful and hardworking beta a_force_of_nature (sorry, didn't know how to use the tag option before). I thought you did an amazing job on this one! *hugs you forever*

-----
First day of school - Part 3 of 3

Silas' POV

Tits. Tits. Tits. Tits. Should I have worded it differently? I wondered what was wrong with that word. Kota's picky. Did he prefer calling them ...breasts? I should ask him that later. But for me, never. Ever since North had decided to plan and fix our diet, I'd always associated that word with chicken. Breasts are for chicken breasts. Now, I wonder what's for lunch.

I looked around the cafeteria, then noticed that it was getting way too crowded for our team to be inside. Besides, there were no more empty tables big enough to seat the eight of us and the line was already too long. In fact, I wasn't even sure that every student would be able to get food by the end of the lunch hour.

Giving the place one last sweep, I saw none of my brothers inside, so I made my way towards the door which would lead me outside to the courtyard. I'd sent a quick message to everyone, including Aggele, with my new location. I'd easily escaped the bustling crowd of students, who were scattered and were trying to fit inside the crowded room. After that, with the advantage of my height, it was easy as pie finding our previous spot. I sat down on the bench and placed my bag on the one beside it, claiming the two as our spots for the next hour.

Then, coming out through the doors of the cafeteria, I saw the blonde-haired beauty walking in my direction, with North and Victor beside her. Good. They are keeping her safe from the goons in this school.

When they reached the benches, I stood up and offered my seat to Aggele Mou with a bow. In return, I received eye rolls from both of the boys beside her. At least I wasn't trying to sneak glances at her chest area when she wasn't looking, unlike these two.

She chuckled, then said, "How nice of you, Sir Korba. Did you warm it enough for me to sit on?" She's so playful. I can't help but think of a joke for her.

"Yes, milady. It is warm and ready for your-" buns "-disposal. And I believe it is your lucky day. It comes with a refreshing knock knock joke. But, first, give me a random theme. Like always, Aggele Mou." Then I displayed a smirk, just for the two boys still standing beside her, while she looked up and thought of an answer.

She bit her lip, as if giving it a serious thought, and quickly glanced at the boy by her side. North was giving us both a curious glance when I saw her nodding, eyes wide in recognition.

One look at North and she'd gotten what she needed. "Cars," she said. Perfect.

"Knock knock." This was becoming frequent for us, ever since I'd obtained her number. I was hoping that she would love this as well.

"Who's there?"

"Honda." I sent her a smirk.

"Honda who?"

I cleared my throat and started singing.. Or rapping - trying to sound like the original singer.

"My AnaHonda don't.
My AnaHonda don't.
My AnaHonda don't want none
Unless you got bu-mmpf hmmpf..." North had his hand shoved over my mouth and was spitting out silent curses at me.