Hauntingly Beautiful Ch. 17

A/N: *waves*

The promised chapter. Thank you for all the support! Againpleasedontkillme. Stars and comments are loved. Mwah! Sorry, no time at all! Busy today. But here you go! Thank you a_force_of_nature <3 okay, all you lovely people, You can go read the chapter now! Go go!

-----
Nathan's POV

Not once had I imagined seeing my peanut in this state. Not even for a second had I thought of her kneeling, unresponsive on the cold, hard floor. Never had I wished to stare into her empty, dull eyes.

And, for as long as I would live, I would promise to protect her with all my might.

Not a fucking chance I would let her live the way my mother did. Submissive. Scared. Abused.

It felt like it took an eternity to get to her. My knees knocked hard against the cold tiles, in order to just cradle her in my arms. Her long blond hair was cut unevenly into different lengths, her skin cold to the touch, blood dripping from cuts on her face. "Sang," I whispered. "Peanut, come back to me."

Kissing the top of her head, I gathered enough courage to get a hold of the situation at hand. Focus.

As I looked up, there was Gabriel, towering over three girls. His hands were gripping and pulling hard on the hair of two girls wearing the school's cheerleading uniform. He dragged the up and tossed them aside, just like you would trash.

I watched as he bent down and picked up a pair of scissors, then stepped forward towards another girl, the cheer captain. Jade.

Gabe grabbed her by the hair, forcing her to stand upright and pointed the sharp end of the scissors at her face. In a deep, menacing voice, he asked, "What the fuck did you do to her?"

I felt Sang shiver against my embrace. With only one hand supporting her back, I felt for the space between the buttons of my red shirt and quickly ripped it open, sending the buttons flying and hitting the stall doors. I shrugged it off my shoulders and covered Sang with it.

Just as I had settled Sang in my arms, ready to carry her out, loud, heavy footsteps rushed to enter the room. "Mr. Coleman, put the scissors down," Mr. B commanded. I turned around then, and saw Kota, North and Mr. B shift their gazes to the girl in my arms.

Ignoring the shouts from North and Kota asking exactly what had happened, I continued to walk out of the shower area and out of that hell hole. Before I could fully exit the locker rooms, Gabe's crazed laugh filled the room and curses were thrown, as he tried to give them an idea of what had occurred in the past few minutes.

Doc, Luke and Silas ran to my side and checked Sang's condition. With their earpieces on, I was sure that they had been listening to everything Gabriel had revealed.

"Victor's waiting for us out front with his car. Silas, stay with Owen. Luke, I need you to get Gabe out of the locker room now." Sean gave the orders and, with enraged looks from both my brothers after seeing Sang's bruised body, they obeyed. I knew that each and everyone of us wanted to get out of this place and get Sang to safety, but we had to get things under control here first.

Silas' POV

I didn't mind the shock coming from my phone. I didn't mind Gabriel's screech and curses coming through the earpiece. I didn't even mind the few bystanders I had to shove to get to where Aggele was.

But when I finally saw Nathan, carrying my angel lifelessly in his arms, I felt useless. Who did this? Why didn't she call for help? How could anyone do such thing to her?