Hauntingly Beautiful Ch. 6

A/N: *waves*

Double update! Be sure to check out chapter 5 before this. Thanks for reading! I hope to hear from you. <3

-----

Gabriel's POV

It won't be long now. I chuckled.

I heard Doc and Sang talking about boring stuff. I'd be a much better seatmate than him.

Finally! I saw him stand up and go fucking straight to the restroom. Aha! Now's my chance, I thought.

I quickly got up and plopped my ass down on MY newly-acquired seat. I heard someone occupy my seat behind, and knew that one of my brothers must have moved forward. Sang turned her head and started giggling. I smiled and asked her, "What? Do I have something on my face?"

"No. But Dr. Sean predicted that this would happen," she told me.

"Dr. Sean? He asked you to call him that?" That little shit. Must be part of his dirty fantasies.

"Not exactly. He asked me to call him Sean but, when I heard he was a doctor, I thought it might be rude to call him only in his first name, so I added 'Doctor' too," she said.

I nodded. "So.. I heard you're moving to Sunnyvale Court. Are you gonna attend the public high school there? What year are you in?"

"Ashley Waters? I think so. I'm in my second year," she answered.

"Fuck, yeah! We are too! We're transferring this year. What subjects are you gonna take?" I asked.

"Um, I haven't seen the list yet. Dani said he'll try to get me one tomorrow. What are you planning to take, Gabriel?" she asked me.

I like how she says my name. "I'm not sure either. I need to ask Kota, but I think I'll take an art class, if there's one. Or maybe a writing class." I looked up at her and smiled. "Maybe we both should take an art class. What do you say?"

I saw her touch her lip with her index finger, thinking about what I'd said. "I don't know. I'm not really good with art," she said, then blushed immediately. "I'll think about it, but I'll probably pass."

"Aww, don't worry." I'll make sure we have at least one. "Even if we don't have classes together, I'll be sure to save you a seat in the cafeteria." I winked at her.

She's so cute. I wonder if she has a boyfriend.

I stared at her pretty face. With all that blushing, I bet she has no makeup on. "Au naturel," I blurted out and then it was my turn to blush. "I-I mean your face. I figured you don't have any makeup on, and you look beautiful without it. So natural." I could fucking die right now.

"Thanks," she said and smiled at me.

"Ehem." I grinned. I knew Doc was glaring at me right now. I turned to look up at him and I was fucking right. I saw him standing beside me, with both his arms folded over his chest.

Before I managed to tell him to go away, I heard North bellow from behind me, "Mr. B wants to talk to you, Doc."

I looked behind me and saw that Nate had moved, taking North's seat beside Silas. Mr. B was now left alone, with no one beside him.

He sighed. "I'll be back," he said to Sang.

"No, you won't." I snorted and saw Sang trying to stifle her laughter with her hands.

North's POV

I saw the Doc make his way to the back and sit down beside Mr. B, hearing Luke cackling beside me. Before he even tried to stand up and give Gabe a high-five, I pulled at his arm and growled. "Sit your ass down. You're making too much noise."