Hauntingly Beautiful Ch. 10

A/N: *waves*

Sorry, it took so long to update. A week! Soooo not my style. Haha! I was going back and forth on this one. A bit of a filler (I think) :) Please enjoy! Thanks for patiently waiting. Keep bugging me for the next one. I'm excited for it.

Thank you a_force_of_nature for doing your magic on this one! *hugs forever*

-----

*Day of Enrolment*

Sang's POV

Oli and Dani needed to meet with the realtor at seven, so I had to go to school alone, since enrolment started at eight. I got nervous, thinking about how it might be too crowded in the bus - until I opened the front door to find two fists raised in mid-air, about to knock on the door. There stood two good-looking boys looking right at me. My handsome neighbors.

Kota was in a green collared-shirt and slacks. Nathan stood beside him, dressed in a red t-shirt and dark jeans. I took a step back and blurted out a quick 'Good morning'. Both smiled when they saw me, then returned the greeting.

"I saw your parents leave. We were wondering if you'd like to go to school with us?" Kota asked, as he smiled.

I peered behind them and noticed a sedan parked in front of the house. "Kota will drive us. Better than the bus, right?" Nathan said.

It was. I hoped Dani wouldn't mind. I adjusted the strap of my bag across my right shoulder, then said, "Thank you. Well, I'm all set. Shall we?"

-----

We arrived into the school parking lot twenty minutes later. Nathan opened my door, and I climbed out. Looking toward the buildings, I could see that it was packed with students and parents.

The three of us made our way inside the main building. There were already a few long lines formed. I spotted the desk for sophomores and stood behind the last person in line. "Sang, what are you doing? You don't have to do that. Come on." Nathan tugged on my hand.

Confused, I turned to the both of them, then asked, "This is the first step, right? I mean, incoming second years are supposed to line up here. Do they have another line for transfers?"

"I guess you could say that," Nathan said, gently pulling on my hand. "Come on. We got a few tricks up our sleeves."

I saw Kota glance at Nathan's hand in mine, but he led the way down the crowded hallway to our left. He didn't say anything, so I thought it was nothing, but I wasn't sure why I felt a bit uneasy after that. I made an excuse about getting something out of my bag, so Nathan had to let my hand go. I took my phone out and texted Oli that I was already at school. Afterwards, I tucked both of my hands inside the pockets of my light pink cardigan. I couldn't look at Nathan. I didn't want him to think that I was being rude, so I just kept my head down as I walked.

Oof! "I'm sorry. I wasn't looking where I was going," I said, as I bumped into someone's firm back.

A guy in a black suit and a maroon tie turned around to face me. The guy from the plane. I wonder what's he doing here?

He gave me a quick once-over and turned to Kota. "Is everyone here, Mr. Lee?"

"Victor, Silas and Gabriel are trying to get an empty parking space, Mr. Blackbourne. They should be here soon."

"Okay, then. Follow me."

I found myself inside an office with two desks and two file cabinets. Luke and North were inside already, chatting with... Dr. Sean. Oh, yeah. He'd be teaching here. They paused when we entered. Luke beamed at me as Dr. Sean stood up and waved, while North just smirked.