Hauntingly Beautiful Ch. 13

A/N: *waves*

Hello everyone! Thank you for all the stars and comments! I lala-love them so much! I hope you all are enjoying this story as much as I do! Hihi I'm just dropping this off here. Thank you for being patient. I love you all!!Happy reading! Welcome to Ashley Waters! Thank you a_force_of_nature for your time and hardwork. *hugs*

-----

First Day of School - Part 1 of 3

Sang's POV

"Sweetie, are you all set? We need to go now, if you want to meet up with those cute classmates of yours before class starts," Oli hollered from downstairs. Both her and Dani would be dropping me off to school today, before meeting up with some of their colleagues from years ago. Apparently they'd lived here for two years, before moving to another state because of work.

Two days from now, they would be working regularly again. With Oli's outstanding career as a Psychiatrist, she had accepted a huge offer to be part of the Psychiatry Department at a private hospital in North Charleston. Dani on the other hand, would simply continue to be a professor. He would teach a single class every day, and would spend the rest of the day doing research at the local university. I was extremely happy that the both of them would be busy with their careers again. I knew that the past year had been hard for everyone in my family, and this was the perfect opportunity for them to settle back into their professions.

"Sang?" Oli called out again.

"I'll be down in a minute!" I responded.

I couldn't believe that my alarm had not gone off this morning. I'd had to rush to get dressed. It was a good thing that I'd taken a long bath the previous night, and that I only needed to wash this morning.

Checking my reflection in the full length mirror on the door of my closet, I reminded myself to thank Gabriel again later for everything he'd done the other day. Not only had he organized what I'd thought was an already organized closet, but he'd also done a wonderful job in getting all my tops matched with the proper skirts and pants. And, despite the limited number of shoes I had, he'd managed to pair them up nicely with the outfits that I owned.

I was quite excited for today and was currently loving the outfit he'd prepared - a cropped denim jacket over a white button-up, paired with a dark pink skirt. Gabriel had told me to let my hair down but, since it had been windy for the past few days, I decided to clip it back from my face. I'm pretty sure he won't mind. Lastly, I bent down to lace up my white sneakers, then rushed downstairs.

"Do you think I should bring the violin today?" I asked, when I reached the living room. I was worried that I would be the only one in the class without one.

"I think that would be for the best," Oli said, then gave me a once-over. "You look wonderful, sweetie. That Gabriel boy sure knows what he's doing."

Heavy footsteps sounded behind me. "Who knows what he's doing?" Dani asked, as he made his way towards the front door. He paused and turned around to face us, both his hands planted firmly on his hips as he waited for a name to be dropped. Sometimes, I liked to think that maybe he had a mental list of all the boys' names and what they'd done so far, since we'd flown in.

"Gabriel. The one who was here with piano guy the other day. Oh, you should've seen it, Dani. He looked so cute fussing about Sang's wardrobe. He's like her wardrobe assistant slash boyfriend." A giggling Oli passed me the violin case, then led me out of the door and into the garage.