Chapter 14

It took me less than a heartbeat to know I was bewitched, captivated, lost, and contained and suffered, all rolled into one when I saw her.

Once I righted myself from the water, I was faced with the most beautiful woman I'd ever seen in my life. Despite the awkwardness, a budding passion inside me intensified.

The young maiden and I stared at each other, both paralyzed with enormous shock. I was more in awe of her divine beauty rather than the unfortunate situation itself. She stood naked and dripping with water.

Her flawless skin glowed. She seemed to glisten like a million sparkling diamonds from the water droplets on her body. My face started to burn as my gaze landed on her nakedness.

I noticed her slender shoulders to her perfectly rounded hips, her small and elegant arch of her back as she turned away from me.

Then the maiden covered her exposed body with her arms, trying to hide those startled rosy nipples. I awoke from my daze again. After the shell-shocked maiden recovered from her surprise, she sharply turned away and rushed out of the water. Her flowing black lock swayed over the ripples.

"Maids!" her siren's voice shook me out of my trance. I gasped.

My arms seemed to act out of sheer instinct. I wrapped her around that petite waist and pulled the stunning woman back. She yelped and started splashing water wildly around us. I turned her around to face me.

"No! Please, don't!" I begged in a hissing tone. "Don't call the maids, please!"

"Maids, save me!" the maiden cried in fright, trying to pry my arms off. "Let me go!"

"I'm not here to hurt you!" I tried to calm her down, tightening my hold on her even more. "Please, don't scream."

"Who are you? Get your hands off me this instant!" she cried again, pushing me by the shoulders.

Even in this frantic moment, I found her naked skin soft and smooth against my own. It ignited something in my body. The scent that came off her skin made my heart skip. But she continued to try and wrench herself free. Apart from fearing people coming, I also feared that I would lose her from my arms. I was afraid that she would slip away and disappeared like it was a dream.

I realized the friction of my wet clothes was leaving red bruises on her glistening tender skin.

I was hurting her. I released her from my grip but still kept a firm hold on her arms.

"Please stop! Don't call the maids, I beg you!" I said and pushed the frightened maiden against the edge of the pool. In the process, she slipped with a cry and I steadied her back with my hand under one of her thighs. The maiden herself instinctively wrapped her arms around my neck.

Then there was a silent moment in the room. All actions ceased. I found myself wedged between her legs afterward. She turned her face to mine, and I looked right into her stirring eyes with my mouth ajar. Her eyes were iridescent and twinkling like the stars. A tint of red-colored her lovely cheeks. Our chests panted against each other.

"Please," I said in a whisper. "I will leave you alone and unharmed, I promise. Just don't call anyone, okay?"

Her perfectly arched eyebrows furrowed in suspicion, but then she slowly nodded. I loosened my hold around her. But after a few seconds, she opened her mouth and screamed again.

"Maids! Help..."

"No, no...shhh...!" I was panicking, but she wouldn't stop. I just wanted to shut her up. Without thinking, I wrapped my mouth around hers and silenced her screams with my lips and tongue.

The poor maiden's eyes flared open in surprise. Her piercing cries died away as I kissed her deeply. There were butterflies soaring inside my stomach.

The maiden whimpered in my arms, struggling to push me away, but I was lost in the heat of desire. It radiated from my body and could have boiled the water around us. But then she bit my bottom lip. It was almost hard enough to draw blood.

"Ow!" I cried from the sting.

I jerked away from her. With a gasp, I released her from my grip. Her soft plump lips were also flushed bright red. I was embarrassed about what I had done and tried to apologize. But the maiden shoved me by the shoulders hard, I fell into the water again. She climbed out of the pool and quickly covered herself with a silk robe and was gone.