Chapter 3

This chapter is all about the characters , not much about Edwards.
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
Alissa's P.O.V.

I just laid on my bed, totally astonished . Is Edwards like a fortune teller? Or maybe be can see the future. Or maybe he is a fairy.

I gotta tell Zach this. I turned to the right but nobody was there. I started to panic , I flung the blanket off myself and got up from bed.

I ran out of my room and down the stairs. " Zach?!" I shouted every 2 seconds . When I reached the living room , I stopped shouting and sighed in relief .

There was Zach, passed out on the couch with a few of his friends in the same condition. Ugh... He never learns , I always tell him to be responsible but he is just so stubborn.

I walked on over to him and starting shaking him. After years , his eyes open and he looked like a lost puppy.

" What happened?" he asked, as if I knew the answer. " No. You tell me, what happened?"

He looked around at his friends and scratched his head. " I'm getting so tired of you inviting friends over ,drinking thousand of bottles of alcohol and then passing out ." I said raising my voice.

I looked at him and he had the type face where I knew he regretted what he did. " Let me make it up to you. How about dinner tonight ? " he asked desperately .

I smiled ," Sounds great." He let out a sigh of relief and laid back down on the couch with his hands behind his head.

I turned around to get ready , but I forgotten one thing.

" One more thing." I said while turning back around . His eyes were popping out and he was pouting, obviously scared of what I may say.

" Get all of your friends outta here." I commanded. He stood up and said " Yes ma'am !" And now he was slapping all his friends for them to wake up.

I giggled and made my way to the stairs. I love it when he listens to what I say.

I got into my room and head to the shower. I passed by the mirror and took a glance at it . He wasn't standing there so I got into the shower .

After a nice warm shower , I step out of the bathroom feeling refreshed. " Hello there." I turned to the mirror and saw Edwards smirking at me .

" Pervert!" I shouted and turned away to grab my towel and wrap it around my body. I stomped towards the mirror and gave him the ugliest scowl ever.

" Good morning to you too." He greeted . " I'll kill you one day." I whispered / shouted since I didn't want Zach hearing me.

" Please don't tell anyone about me." He suddenly pleaded . I raised up one eyebrow at him and smirked " What if I do ?"

" Please don't! I promise to never peek on you ever again and you can change peacefully . Come on Alissa, please ?" He gave me the cutest eyes ever and I couldn't say no .

I rolled my eyes and sighed, " Fine. Now go , I need to change." He smiled and he slowly disappeared .

He is so annoying sometimes.

I got dressed into my work clothes which was always a blouse and a skirt. I put on some perfume and a tad bit of make up .

When I was ready, I headed back downstairs. When I got down , Zach was closing the front door and he turned around surprised to see me.

" Thanks for getting them out ." He came my way and kiss my forehead making me smile. " I'm really sorry." He apologised ." It's fine ."

He pulled away and held on to both of my hands." How about I make dinner tonight? It will be more special than going out to a restaurant."