Chapter 17

Alissa
" How could you? " I quietly asked . He looked up at me and scowled. 

" Who is this stupid magic person you've been talking to? Through a freaking mirror. "

" He is not stupid and at least he is not a lying, cheating scumbag like you. "

His face turned incredibly red and I knew he was about to burst.  He clenched his fist tightly and I just gave him a stare that could kill hundreds. 

" You know what? I'm tired of this bullshit. Get out of this house. " I said, pointing to the door. 

" But it's my house to-" I cut him off, " Does it look like I care !? I'm not gonna forgive someone who lied to me every single day . I'm not gonna continue living with an àsshôle, who I thought loved me. I'm not gonna be your personal assistant and let you control me. I'm not just some weak girl who can't take care of herself. So go run off with your piece of shit new girlfriend and live happily ever after! " I said the last part slowly.

He didn't say anything and got a suitcase out to pack his stuff.  I folded my arms and watch as he packed everything. 

I spotted a picture of us on the table , I walked over and ripped it into pieces. I did the same to the other photos of us. 

Soon he was done and was about to walk out the door when he took a last look at me. 

" Goodbye.  I hope you have a nice life with Edwards. " And then he walked out, slamming the door behind him.

I broke down the second he left. I wasn't expecting him saying that as his last words.  How did he know his name anyway ?

I crawled over to the pieces of the mirror that I haven't cleaned up yet and lift up one piece that was shaped like a heart.

" You will forever be in my heart , Edwards. I'll never forget you. " I whispered to myself.

I clenched the broken glass in my hand and placed it on my chest, where my heart should be . 

I cried silently for a long time, until I fell asleep on the cold wooden floor.

**
I woke up, incredibly sore through out my body. I guess that happens when you sleep on the floor.

My hand was hurting a little ,so I took a look at it. It was bleeding .

I tried my best to get up, but ended up falling back down. I suddenly got some strength and I got up in ease.

That was weird.

I limped to the toilet and washed the blood away.  I must have clenched the glass a little too tight. I looked at myself in the mirror, but immediately looked away.

I couldn't stand the reflection in the mirror.  I'm so disgusting and ugly. I took a shower, just staring at the floor.

Today is Simone's wedding day, I need to look my best.

I need to pretend that everything is fine. But it is obviously not, I'm hurting so much inside. But I don't expect Simone to understand , it's a fairy tale in real life for her.

It's a living hell for me.

**
Once I looked decent enough, I headed to the venue.

When I got there, there were a few workers there doing all the finishing touches. I walked to the private dressing room, just for Simone, some make up artists and myself.

I walked in to see Simone sitting in front of a mirror and a girl with funky hair doing Simone's make up.

The bride-to-be saw me and greeted me with a bright smile. I smiled back and walked over to where my dress was.