Chapter 12

Alissa
I spent most of my time just laying around and just thinking of what Edwards has installed for me tonight .

Although I'm kinda mad at him , I can't help but to be super excited . Okay , actually I can't stop thinking about it . It's driving me insane !

I seriously look at the clock every 2 seconds and wait for the time to pass . I'm a weirdo , I know .
**

Yes! It's finally time for bed ! It's 9 and I didn't even eat dinner cause my excitement made my hunger disappear .

I did everything you do before you go to sleep and dived into bed . I lay on my pillow and smiled broadly . If someone was looking at me now , I bet he or she will definitely stay away from me since I looked like a creep .

I manage to fall asleep even though my mind was having a heart attack .
~~
I woke up on a white bench , I immediately shoot up from my position and take in my surroundings .

It was peaceful and there were millions of flowers all over the floor . From roses to lilies to carnations . There was a little note in my hand and I quickly scramble to read it .

' All these flowers are for you , lovely angel . ( I think you know who this is from .)'

" Your way of showing me that you want to be friends with me is by showering me with thousands of flowers ?" I said out loud .

" Yes , it certainly shows true friendship ." A voice said behind me .

I turned around and standing , charming as ever , Edwards .

" How long have you been there ?" I raised my eyebrows . " The whole time ." He said cheekily .

' Cheeky bastard .' I thought .

" Now . Follow me somewhere and then you can know your surprise ."

I tried my best to hide my excitement , but was kinda failing a bit . I end up letting out a little squeal . " What was that ?"

" Nothing . Eh.. Just a weird sneeze ." You're the best liar ever Alissa .

I could tell that he didn't believe me one bit but he just shrugged it off . I continued smiling like an idiot as I eagerly followed him somewhere .

We got to some sort of hut that looked abandoned . We stood in front of the door and I looked him with " What ??" written all over my face .

He just smirked . I was about to say something , but he grabbed my hand . I felt that weird tingly feeling when he did that .

He burst through the doors with me and before I could realise what was happening , I was falling somewhere , but with him holding my hand tightly .

* dies deep inside *

We soon landed in a place that looked like a tailors shop . I was feeling slightly dizzy , but soon felt fine again .

" And this is where I'll be creating your dream dress !" He exclaimed with he's arms spread open , like he wanted to give someone a big big hug .

" Can't you just put it on me like you did last time ."

" Let's get started shall we ?" He said , ignoring my remark . I rolled my eyes and walked to the table with many types of fabrics laid out .

##
After I picked out all the details I wanted on my dress , he did the magic and it because a real dress that I could actually wear .