Chapter 11

Alissa

I managed to make my way to my bed , still crying like a mad woman . I don't feel like eating , I just want to rot and die in my bed . I wish Simone was still here so she could give me hugs . But Edwards won't even appear in the first place because I only can know about him .

I screamed into my pillow and then lie there like a lifeless pig .

**
I woke up the next day with dried tear stains on my face . I bet I look so attractive right now . I looked at the clock and it was 6:05 am . I must have slept really early yesterday , because I never wake up this early .

Zach was lying next to me . Well , at least he doesn't lie about coming home late and going out early . He suddenly got up and was shocked to see me awake .

" Good Morning ? " I greeted , sounding more like a question .

He flew off the bed and wiped his face with his hands . I eye him suspiciously and waited for a response from him . " Good Morning Alissa."

He was standing next to a light so I looked at his hand that he wiped his face with . I saw pinkish and reddish stuff on his hands .

Is that lipstick ?! Has girls been eating my man's face !? Or maybe he took a art lesson last night ... Nah , that's not possible . The hints of him cheating is getting higher and higher .

^^^
He soon left for work and I started getting ready for dress shopping with Simone .

It Still blows my mind that her wedding is next week and she doesn't even have a dress yet . That's like the most important thing , she is so last minute . Maybe she can end up walking down the aisle wearing a bath robe .

Simone picked me up and we went to the bridal shop that she booked an appointment at .

When we sat down with the lady , Mrs Smith , asked Simone , the - bride -to - be , when she was getting married .

Mrs Smith picked the perfect time to drink some water , so when Simone replied , she spit the water in Simone and my face .

She literally took a towel and wiped our faces . Like we couldn't do it ourselves .

Simone soon started trying on dresses and I just sat there , smiling and complimenting  everything she tried on . I was actually really depressed inside because I know that dream wedding I had in mind would probably never happen .

Focus Alissa , put all your attention on Simone . It's her wedding day , not yours .

" You look fabulous ." I said , not even looking at Simone . " Oh really ?"

I turned my head towards her and felt like an idiot . She wasn't even wearing a wedding dress , she was wearing the robe the shop provided . " Should I walk down the aisle like this ?" she asked sarcastically .

I quickly shook my head and Simone sighed .

" You know what ? You get your ass up and try on some dresses too ." She said as she pulled me up from my seat .  I rolled my eyes and followed her to pick out some dresses .
••
After some time , thinking , and baby arguments between Simone and I , we finally came to a decision on which which dresses to buy .

Her wedding dress had a sweet heart neck line , elegant lace on top and the skirt left a very very long train behind . It was simple and elegant .

My dress was blue . It was dark blue on top and it gradually became a lighter and lighter blue at the bottom . It was really pretty .

We then went to have some lunch and Simone had to head to work , so she sent me home .

Once I got home , a red light came from my kitchen . My eyes widen in fear and I slowly tiptoed into the kitchen .

The light was coming from a candle that was placed on the table . Wow , that's one strong light coming from a candle . It made the entire kitchen turn red .

There was a note there as well . Ooo... Maybe it's a note from Zach saying that he wanted to go on a date with me tonight . I excitedly picked up the note , but when I read it , I immediately knew it wasn't from Zach . It's none other than * drum rolls ...* Edwards ! Yay !( Not )

' I know you probably don't want to see or talk to me , that's why you never dreamt of me last night . I want you to at least be friends with me , so tonight when you dream , I'm begging you to just come along with me to what I have planned . Your favourite movie is Cinderella , right ? Well , you certainly will like what I have planned . Stay beautiful Alissa . ( I know you always will ) Love , Edwards ."

I would me lying if I said I didn't blush slightly when he said " Stay Beautiful "

Well , I wonder what he has planned . I'm looking forward to falling asleep tonight .