Chapter 7

Alissa

I was staring at the TV . I couldn't focus on the movie although it was fairy tales. Edwards has just been eating up my mind, how does he do all that magic stuff .

The things he can do is not even possible . He's probably a fairy with no wings , but very majestic eyes.

Oh god Alissa. You have a boyfriend . That is not really your type but you love him.

I paused the movie to go get some chips. Actually , I should head to the gym . Nah, I'll do that tomorrow or something .

I just have to do something that will make me get my mind of Edwards for a second.

I can clean the house ! Maybe that will work .

After some cleaning ~

Okay , this did not work . First of all , I almost got a panic attack because a cockroach literally crawled up my leg . Second of all , all I could think of is that stupid boy .

I plop back on the couch and let out a huge sigh of frustration .

Maybe I should hang out with Simone . But she and her fiance are busy planing their wedding . Eh, never hurts to try.

I got out my phone texted her weather I can hang our with her after she finishes work . After I sent the message . I tossed my phone to the side.

Wow, not working is really boring . And it will be like this for the next 2 weeks . Furthermore , Zach is gonna be really busy at work .

I grabbed the pillow closes to me and screamed into it .

After I was done screaming like a maniac , I placed the pillow down and start to think , What Am I Doing With My Life ?

A * ding * came from my phone and I threw the pillow across the room . Why did I do that ?

I unlocked my phone and looked at the message.

' Sure . I'll go to your house later and we'll go somewhere in my car. See you soon ~😙'

I did a little dance and replied just saying ' Yay'

Finally I can do something that will take my mind off him.

Now , I just gotta play the waiting game . I noticed the pillow I threw across the room just now . I got up to pick it up.

When I was about to grab it , it flew across the room and landed on the place I was sitting just now. I furrowed my eyebrows and walked back to the couch .

Edwards never fails to scare, surprise or annoy me all the time.

I sat back down and hugged the pillow since this pillow ain't flying anywhere else. I unpaused the movie and continued watching .

I keep on glancing around the room sometimes to make sure nothing else flies or maybe fly out the window.

After some time , I got another text  .

I took a glance at the screen at it was from Zach .

' Hey ~ I just want to tell you that I'll be coming home late tonight . Sorry Ali. '

I frowned at the text and replied .

' It's okay. Don't come back too late though . Love 'ya .'

He is probably working late to make more money so I will not complain.  He only read the text since I saw the two blue ticks , but he didn't reply with like ' love you too.' or something.