[Chapter One]

Gotta say i love everyone posting their football team, so if you're reading, when it gets to that part, share yours! i even don't mind hastags when you guys post your teams and tags about them :) 

Chapter One

I woke up my first morning in New York feeling terrible. I cried myself to sleep last night and I was paying for it this morning. My eyes felt sewn shut from the tears drying, my head was killing me, my face was puffy and I just didn't want to get out of bed.

Don't get me wrong I don't regret coming, and I know I'll love it here, but I'm just homesick right now, I know it will get easier like Aiden said but for now It was just a bit hard.

I mean I moved across the country and am living with an almost stranger. I didn't know him anymore and despite the huge crush I had on him two to three years ago, I didn't know that guy anymore. I don't know how much he's changed, I don't know how were even going to live together. Will we get along? Guess there was only one way to find out.

I got out of bed and jumped in the shower so I could feel clean after the whole move and wash my face. I shaved and got all comfortable but decided I didn't want to get dressed yet so I wrapped a towel in my hair and one around my body and sat down on my bed.

I looked around the room and tried to figure out where I wanted everything. I had shelves that went both on the ground and the wall, but I think paint was the first thing I needed to do before anything else got settled and then had to move.

"Chelsie?" Aiden knocked on the door and then it opened. "I brought you-" he froze and turned away from me "I'm sorry!" I looked down and realized that was still only in a towel.

"Give me a minute" I told him and quickly tossed on a bra and underwear and then the first pair of shorts I could find and a tank top. It was just in time for summer and it got freezing here or hot and muggy as hell. "Alright" I told him and he turned around.

"Sorry, I didn't realize that you were not dressed. I took today off because you were supposed to get n today and then I have all weekend. Is there anything you need me to help you with?" he asked

"I was thinking about getting some paint. But I don't know where to go to get that" I gave him a small smile.

"Let's go" he rolled his eyes and I grabbed my purse ad followed him outside. We got in his car and went to the store. I bought some purple and gold paint and s couple more shelves I decided I would need, paint stuff, and much needed hangers, then we headed back to the apartment.

I got everything out and started with painting the whole wall gold to start with, and while that was drying I brought all my clothes into the closet and got started on hanging it all up. This closet was huge compared to my tiny other one. I moved my dresser in and finished up with my clothes. the whole process seemed to take forever but the paint wasn't dry yet.

So I made my bed and got to work on getting everything into the bathroom.  And while it was mine it was located just outside of my bedroom so it wasn't in my room but it was close enough. I was kind of a neat freak and spent forever getting it just right.

When I finished with that the paint was dry and so I made some stripes in every direction starting with horizontal and diagonal and painted those sections purple.

The other walls were one solid purple and another solid gold. I hadn't decided on the wall behind my bed yet, but I would eventually. My room was very Viking's themed and I loved it.

And now it was a waiting game again. I couldn't put the shelves against the walls yet, I couldn't hang anything, I had done all I could do for the time being so I decided I would actually come out of my own space and into the kitchen.