[Chapter Eighteen]

Chapter Eighteen

Teasing him was harder than I thought it would be. I had two more days off and I was hoping to have him at my mercy by the end of it. During the rest of the day and night I would brush against him and I would catch him looking at my legs or the exposed part of my breasts. He kept adjusting himself so I know he was definitely affected.

I let him touch but not too much and I could see he was getting antsy with all of this so I wasn't too surprised when he grabbed my roughly and pulled me onto his lap that night and without warning tangled his hands in my hair to kiss me without me being able to pull back. I groaned and he pushed me on my back into the couch.

He pushed his hips into mine and I raised mine too wanting more of him against me.

"Still sore?" he asked lowly in my ear and raised my leg to expose my core more to him

"No." I moaned and he slid his hand up my shirt before I pushed his hand back down

"Everything okay?" he asked

"Everything's fine." I said, I guess now I should maybe let him in on what I want, though I'm not even sure what I want at this point from this anymore.

"Are you just not in the mood?" he asked

"Oh, I'm very much in the mood."

"So what's wrong?" he asked me

"Nothing's wrong, I just want you to be the one begging." He processed my words and smirked down at me

"Not going to happen darling."

"You sure about that?" I asked

"I am. And you're going to be the one on your knees begging me to take away the ache" he rubbed his hand over my core making me moan, he may be right, but it would be fun.

"I want to be in control." I couldn't bring myself to push him off.

"You can't control me sweetheart, but you can always try." He teased

"I'll try and do." I said and finally found it in me to push him up. I loved a good challenge and I hated to lose, he may make this easier on me.

With how he's so cocky and I know the remarks he'll make, it will be like a bucket of water any time I could be getting close to giving in. I have a new confidence I can do this.

I got up and headed to bed

"Where are you going?" he called after me and I turned to smile as I walked backwards

"To sleep."

"Hey, I have a few conditions of all of this." he got up to follow after me and I stopped in the middle of the hall and crossed my arms, waiting for him to talk

"And those are?" I asked

"No touching yourself and I won't either, and whoever caves first does whatever the other one wants for the whole day."

"And if I have to work?" I asked

"I don't think it will take that long." Cocky asshole.

"And if it does?" I asked

"We call in sick." He rested his forearms on either side of my head and leaned in so his chest was pressed against me.

"Game on." I pushed him back and put some extra sway in my hips as I walked to my room. As soon as I relaxed into bed I was hyper aware of how my blankets brushed against my skin and but the rule being no relieving the ache, it made me want to do it even more.

I sighed and laid there in bed just trying to keep my mind off of the man down the hall so I took a cold shower and grabbed a book, reading it until I got too tired to focus and fell asleep at like three thirty I the morning. 

And thank you all for the birthday wishes, they really meant so much to me :)