[Chapter Forty]

Chapter Forty

When Aiden said we would make time I don't think he counted on things being this busy, all we ever had energy for was a kiss goodnight late at night, not even at night it was more like the morning and we were so busy with school work and work that weekends meant nothing to us.

"Hey princess." Aiden mumbled when I got home at three in the morning from work.

"Hey." I sighed, it was a long day

"You okay?" he sat up and turned on the light and I nodded he put his glasses on and came around to me, his hands slid up my sides as he took my shirt off and my breath hitched as he pulled my shorts off too; his nails lightly scraping the outside of my thighs. The gesture was meant to be innocent but it didn't feel like that in this moment.

It's been weeks since we've had sex and I for one was feeling that.

"Just stressed out." I told him and he took in my nearly naked body

"Anything I can do to help you relax?" he whispered huskily

"I'm sure there is." I leaned forward a little bit and he leaned down to kiss me so I laid back to pull him on top of me. His hips were cradled between my thighs and I moaned at the even slight amount of friction.

He groaned and looked over at the clock and faked a cough

"I'm sick, I think I need to stay home tomorrow." He fake coughed again and I smiled and shook my head

"Well then what kind of girlfriend would I be if I didn't take care of you?" I asked and pushed him onto his back so I could slide down between his legs, making sure to pull his boxers down as I went and sucked him into my mouth.

"Oh princess, suck harder." He groaned and pushed my hair back and I let him go with a pop to wrap my small hand around him

"I'll make sure to take very good care of you." I told him before I sucked on him again, bobbing my head down so he hit as far back as I could get him. He tangled his fingers in my hair and I watched as he tossed his head back and grunted in pleasure.

"Just like that." He whispered

"Just relax baby." I told him as I gently massaged his sacs too and his hips thrust up in pleasure.

"Oh shit, don't stop." He hissed in pleasure when I lightly ran my teeth over him and he swallowed hard as he seemed to be getting close so I sped up which made him moan loud.

I loved watching him relaxed, head thrown back, jaw tight as I pleasure him with my mouth, it was so fucking hot to me.

"I'm close." He groaned out and I kept my hand moving and ran my hand up his thigh to add any kind of extra pleasure I could.

I kept swallowing until he was done and licked my lips as I looked up at him

"I think I need to take care of my princess now." He said as he pulled me up to him and pulled my bra and panties off

"Oh do you?" I asked and he nodded

"Come here." He told me and I looked at him confused as I kneeled closed to him he pulled one of my legs over him and then gripped my ass to pull my throbbing womanhood close to his mouth

"Aiden what are you, oh fuck." I moaned when his mouth made contact and he licked at my core

"Mmm yummy." He mumbled against me as he pulled me more firmly to him, this is something I can honestly say I've never done before.

He was on his back and my core was lowered over his face and I didn't know what to do so I held as still as I could. He slapped my ass and I moaned

"Move all you want baby." He encouraged and I gripped his hair and rocked against him and it earned a low growl of appreciation from him.

He licked and sucked and fucking hell did it feel damn amazing, sure he was great at oral but from this position it felt so much hotter and better when I could grind against him.

"Aiden, right there." I called out as a spike of pleasure shot through my body and his lips clamped down there as his tongue ran over my flesh and his teeth lightly bit down and he pulled me tighter to him and I wasn't sure how he was still able to breathe at this point!

I moaned loudly as I came but his tongue was relentless and he picked up the attention and slid his tongue in and out of me and when I tried to squirm away when it got to be too much he had an iron grip on my body holding me just where I was.

"Aiden no, it's too much." I protested but he sucked harder and as I tried to get away my eyes suddenly felt like they were rolling around in my head as a second orgasm tore through my body making me scream and my thighs tighten around his head as I leaned forward and rocked harder against him and only when I finished did he let me pull back and he grinned wickedly at me.

I was panting when he crawled over me and shoved himself inside of my still throbbing channel and I cried out desperately for him to both stop and never stop and I felt like I was losing my mind with how fucking amazing he was making me feel.

I was dizzy and I felt like I was on cloud wicked nine.

He pinned my arms down as we got rougher and he was breathing harshly and grunting as he pushed us both higher and then it was a downward spiral into total bliss and then he finally gave my poor body a break when he laid beside me and pulled me against him.

"Yeah, I'm definitely sick and have to stay home tomorrow." He told me and I chuckled

"Yeah, me too." I agreed

Maybe it was a little childish to do but there was something so hot about calling in sick when we weren't so we could spend the whole day ravishing each other's bodies. After that it will be days as usual but it was nice to have a not sick, sick day.

I couldn't wait to take full advantage of it.