[Chapter Five]

Chapter Five

That morning I woke up excited, I felt like a little kid getting to finally have her friends over for the first time. I made sure to clean up my room, I did my laundry and put it up and made sure all adult toys were safely put away.

And then I went to the kitchen and sat down while Aiden cooked, like usual I was seated on the island and I was rethinking putting my toys away, I swear my body just craved to be satisfied by him. I groaned and he turned to look at me curiously.

"You okay?" he asked

"Yeah, I'm fine." Just really horny, I added to myself. I was worse than a teenage boy.

"So what are you up to today?"

"Jake and Jules are coming over before work, and then crashing here after."

"Oh" he said and his body stiffened a bit.

"You alright?" I asked him

"I'm Fine." He said shortly like I had done to him

He turned and handed me a plate with a forced smile and we ate in silence.

It was actually pretty awkward, and then I washed up as he went to shower. I was up earlier than usual, so he was usually done with it by then.

"Hey Chels?" he asked and I turned to face him

"Yes?"

"Can you grab a towel out of the dryer for me?" he asked with his face a bit red, and oh lord he was naked back there. Yeah, I'm way worse than a teenage boy.

"Sure." I smiled

"Just toss it in my room." He shut the door and I went to the laundry room to grab one of his. And I went to his room to hear the shower running, Instead of just setting it in his room I pushed the door open and decided I would leave it in there, I know how much I hated not being able to just grab one.

We were adults, it was no big deal.

And then I opened the door.

Well fuck.

The glass door did nothing to hide him and I could see everything. His wet hair, his amazing muscles, but what my eyes went to was his very large shaft.

The distracting thing was how his hand was moving along it, he jerked his member and I heard a low moan. His eyes were shut and his jaw clenched and his arms flexed as he braced himself against the wall.

My eyes were wide and I swear my mouth was watering to be in there with that hitting the back of my throat. This did nothing to ease my sexual desires.

I felt like a perv as I watched him stroke himself, to speed up and I could see his hand grip harder and his moaning coming more and more. And I really felt like a perv when I wanted to slide my hands into my panties and touch myself watching him, to pretend it was him doing it.

I came to my senses at that point and dropped the towel on the counter before booking it out of there; I was stupid, he could have easily looked over and saw me there.

I went in my room and grabbed some under garments before going to take a shower of my own, and I knew what I would be doing in there, I made sure to lock the door though.

I turned it to a heat that was nearly unbearable as I slid my finders around my numb and then to my entrance and played with myself. I slid two fingers in and moaned as I pumped them in and out then pushed them in and stroked my walls.

It was bringing me close fast imagining what I saw and how it would feel to have those hands on me; I put pressure in just the right place and found a release. I hummed with satisfaction but like usual; the slight ache was still there.