[Chapter Forty-Five]

Chapter Forty-Five

He told me that Emily would try to talk to him at work but she didn't dare show her skank face around here, she knew I would kick her ass. He told me he's been trying to get her to go away but she just won't and in my opinion she's being an extra bitch because that is his place of work she's bothering him at.

I had time off so I went to the hospital to see him at lunch and we ate hospital food and then I waited for her ass to show up because If she couldn't take the hint I would make sure to be damn clear with her.

I sat outside reading a book when she walked up but she didn't see me. I stood up and walked towards her and grabbed her arm to drag her to the side of the crowd before she walked in the door.

"What the hell let me go!" she yelled at me as she tried to yank her arm out of my grip but I wasn't about to let her go now.

"Listen here bitch." I let her go and I stood face to face with her and she glared at me

"What is your problem?" she asked

"Leave my boyfriend alone. Are you too fucking stupid to understand that? He doesn't want you, you left over a year ago and he moved on. You're a gold digging whore and I will not hesitate to beat your ass if I hear you're coming around again, do you understand me?" I asked her

"He loves me." she crossed her arms and I rolled my eyes

"Grow the hell up Emily. Of course he loves what you two used to be but you fucked that up when you ran away like a coward. You just up and left and you only have yourself to blame!"

"I made a mistake." She sighed

"Yeah you did but I'm not going to make that mistake. Aiden is mine and you know what? He loves me now. Me, not you. He doesn't want you anymore." I felt a little bad because I was being so harsh but she needs to get it into her damn head!

Plus, he said she wanted his money, not him.

"I'm not going to give up on him so easily." She huffed dramatically

"There isn't nothing to give up on! It's done, he isn't yours Emily and neither is his money you gold digging slut." I wanted to strangle her or smack some sense into her

"I don't want his money." She scoffed and as I watched her it was obvious it was exactly what she wanted

"If I hear about you coming around again, I will kick your ass." I turned my back on her to walk away

"Do you even know how much money he gets after medical school? Do you know how much his family has?" she asked and I shrugged

"I don't care." and with that I walked away. Enough was enough and if she came around again I would make good on my word. She was infuriating and her last little comment just proved Aiden was right.

I went home and sat there fuming for about ten minutes before I started cleaning like a freaking maniac. My professor was out for the day and classes were canceled but I was too worked up to actually sit down and study, right now I felt like I wanted to punch something and then cry.

Aiden and I had enough to get through without her constantly showing up and trying to ruin things and she gets on my last damn nerve. I know he loves me but there's that part of me that's waiting for him to realize that they were together so long and go back to her.

Who am I and how can our year together that was mostly just sex compare to their years together and them being high school sweethearts! I felt like my head was going to explode. I sighed and sat down against the kitchen counters and I put my head in my hands and just screamed.

I was so frustrated and I just for once wanted something to go right but everything has just been going wrong but I knew my relationship with him was worth fighting for. He never told me he didn't want to be with me and if he wanted her he would have gone back, but he didn't. I know he loves me but I just wish that she wasn't in his past because I'm tired of dealing with her.

I looked over at the clock and sighed again, it was time to start making dinner since he would actually be home for it. I was being lazy so I pulled out what I needed for spaghetti and I felt like I was going to burst into tears again as I made it, I hated being a girl.

I always got so damn emotional when my time of the month was coming.

"What's wrong princess?" he wrapped his arms around me

"I had a run in with Emily." I said and he stiffened

"I'm sorry, she's been so."

"I waited for her after we had lunch and I nearly bashed her fucking head into a wall." I frowned and he kissed my neck until I calmed down.

"She'll go away soon." He mumbled against my skin

"No she won't, you know she won't." I stirred the sauce

"I'll talk to her again and I'll talk to my parents, my mother needs to stop encouraging her." his grip tightened on my hip in anger and annoyance.

"She really doesn't like me, does she?" I asked

"She things you're the one after the family money." He scoffed

"Oh most definitely." I said sarcastically and rolled my eyes and his lips curved into a smile against my skin again

"I love you." he sighed wrapping an arm around me but I had to move to dish up dinner and we sat down to eat.

"How was your day?" he asked

"Well I got to come home to my amazing girlfriend so I would say it was pretty good." I rolled my eyes as I took a bite of food and the conversation flowed easily after that, Emily was long forgotten as we laughed and had a great time just spending time together.

After dinner I went to get changed for bed while he did dishes and my phone went off letting me know my sisters birthday was coming up, funny I didn't realize it was already the end of the month. I stripped and pulled on some shorts and a t-shirt.

It was still cold but it was beginning to warm up and the apartment was starting to get warm, I was brushing my teeth when I started choking on nothing and freaking out. I spit it out and rinsed my mouth before gripping onto the counter and nearly having a panic attack.

This couldn't be happening.

"Are you okay princess?" Aiden asked and he looked at me with concern "You're pale." He brushed his fingers over my cheeks and I shook my head

"No." I sighed

"Chelsie what's wrong?" he asked and I felt like I was going to be sick

"I'm late." I told him, I mean I don't have experience with this kind of thing but I think it's in the handbook that's probably out there that you should tell the guy.

"Late for what, did you have plans with Jules?" he asked not getting it and I just lost it and started crying.

"No Aiden, I'm late, as in I'm two weeks late." I was never late, since I was sixteen I was always regular and the birth control helps make you regular.

I never had full ones since I took the pills without interruption but they were always small and I had the emotions like I was.

His eyes widened and he looked down at my stomach and then me again.

"Are you sure, don't they come late sometimes?" he asked and I shrugged

"I don't know anything, I just know that I'm late." I whispered and he pulled me into a hug

"If you're pregnant we're in together, I promise." He held me tighter as I cried because I wasn't ready for this, this was too much and once again I just wanted something to go right!