[Chapter Thirty-Two]

Chapter Thirty-Two

He went into my room to retrieve the handcuffs he left there last night and when he came back he dangled them and I bit my lip, nervous.

"Hands behind your back."

"Yes officer." I said sarcastically and he pushed me so I was bent over the couch and grabbed my arms, cuffing my wrists together. Apparently he didn't appreciate the sarcasm.

"What number seems fitting?" he asked as he ran his hands over my panties, the shirt riding up my back. I was already turned on by now and I wasn't exactly sure why yet. This whole thing still confused me as to why I liked it.

"I don't know."

"Twenty it is." He said

"What? That many!" I yelled

"Twenty one." He corrected

"Asshole."

"Twenty three." He said again and I shut my mouth

"Smart girl." He commented and I bit back a response, he was so going to get it when it was my turn. If he wants to play with ropes then maybe I will too.

He slid my panties down my legs and rubbed my bare skin and I winced when I felt the first slap.

"Remember princess, if you don't count them they didn't happen." He told me

"One." I said, twenty three was a lot and he was going to make sure to drag them out.

He moved to the right side and without stopping he spanked me three more times.

"Four." I was starting to get less nervous and enjoy it more and he was breathing a little heavier

He set a lighter smack between my thighs and I cried out

"Five." I moaned and he did it again "Six."

"You like that?" he asked and I nodded "Answer me." he demanded

"Yes, I like it."

I counted up to fifteen as I'm sure my ass was turning bright red.

Sixteen was between my thighs again and he lightened up a little as the number raised giving me one more between my thighs, keeping the fire alive there

"Twenty-three" I wanted to scream. They were getting painful but the more he spanked me the hotter I got.

"You're so fucking sexy like this." he groaned and I felt him rub his hardened member against my wetness he pulled me up and turned me around

"Suck my dick." He told me and I looked at him and he gently pushed me to my knees, making sure I didn't hurt myself with my hands cuffed and he stroked himself as I leaned in and took him into my mouth.

It's been a while since I've gotten to do this, we usually just have sex. I moaned when he hit the back of my throat loving this

"How attached to this shirt are you?" he asked and I looked down at it

"Well it's yours so not very." I said

"Good, be right back." he went to his room and came back, opening a knife my eyes widened as he brought it closer and then he cut the front of it off of me and then brought my head back to I could suck him.

I moaned around him and he grunted back

"Just like that princess, just like that." He said when I increased the speed. "Can I finish on you?" he asked me and I nodded.

He pulled out of my mouth and like in the shower he stroked himself until he spilled onto the flesh of my chest and he looked down at me, handcuffed on my knees, shirt cut open and him on me. before it made too much of a mess he got a towel and cleaned me off before uncuffing me.