[Chapter Six]

Chapter Six

Aiden hung around with us for about an hour before he headed off to work, and the whole time he took each and every opportunity to brush against me or give just the lightest of touches. Apparently when he said he wouldn't touch me he only meant sexually. I'm not sure if I was happy or not about that though, he was driving me insane.

When he finally left I let out a sigh of relief, I could finally spend some time with them and get to know them better.

"Nice place" Jules told me

"Yeah it is; I got lucky with this one."

"So sexy, where's your room? Maybe we could finish what we started" he pressed against me and instead of freaking out and pushing him away like I would have I pushed my body into his.

"My rooms just right down the hall" I whispered. "Too bad for you I'm sober though" I said before pushing past him and Jules laughed

"Tease" he called after me and I shrugged.

"Maybe I'm just a lesbian."

"You're not fully, you were definitely into me, but damn" he groaned as he looked between the two of us girls "I would be down to watch, but I think I'd rather join in."

"Tisk, tisk perv. You know that a lady doesn't let a strange man watch her. Chels, got a lock on your door?" she wiggled her eye brows at me.

"Yes I do." I ran my hand down her arm

"I wish you two were lesbians!" he said and we laughed.

"What do you guys want to do?" I asked as I jumped on the island.

"Get drunk?" he asked

"That's what works for"

"True. But there's no harm in starting early"

"You just want me drunk so you can take advantage of me" I accused

"Pretty much" he winked playfully.

"So what do you really want to do?" I asked Jules.

"Parade around in lingerie and tape him down so he can't touch. Or we could have some food"

"I'll cook."

"I like the other idea better." he said and I just rolled my eyes and jumped from the island to get some stuff to make lunch.

I made a cold pasta salad and sandwiches.

"I can make us dinner before we leave too and a drink"

"Sounds good, what can you cook."

"Anything. What do you want?"

"Steak."

"Sure. We can go to the store." I shrugged as I took a bite.

We were all just hanging out and talking after. They knew a lot about each other, but that was about it. We talked about Jules son, her younger brother, her parents who lived in Texas because her dad was in the Army. We talked about Jake and his mom, his dad left, but his mom is dating another guy who he likes.

I told them about my sister in Massachusetts and my mom back home, how I don't talk to my dad's family much and how my mom's boyfriend was amazing and like a dad to me. About my two brothers I don't see, my four step siblings, two of which I don't talk to anymore.

Jake took pretty much any opportunity to slip in a perverted comment; I was getting good at ignoring them already.

We just kept it pretty light, and really getting to know each other, and I liked them more and more. We eventually went and got stuff and I made dinner and drinks as promised before Jules and I decided to get ready for work.