[Chapter Twenty-Six]

Chapter Twenty-Six

The last couple weeks we've all been getting closer with Kellan, first impressions in this case didn't do him justice, I thought he would be a creep but he was actually a decent guy trying to work his way through college. He was a big mama's boy and went to church with his family every Sunday morning.

He did play football and was also a very artistic person; he was beginning to fit very well into our group. As the time went by the awkwardness from mine and Jakes date went away and we were back to friends and it was just better for the both of us.

We all hung out together the past few weeks avoiding a bar at all costs. We mostly had nights in with movies and games at Kellan's place since he lived alone. Jake spent most days at Kelly's and he had a roommate, Jules was living there and then I had Aiden at our place.

Things with him were going rocky and I was starting to see the end of that agreement coming soon. We were getting too close and it was going to make living together difficult for us if we didn't stop it.

I was coming home from work ready to talk to Aiden about this whole thing when I saw him sitting on the couch with about six empty beer bottles in front of him and one in his hand

"You should stop drinking." I told him as I took my coat off and he shrugged but wouldn't look at me yet, it was like he was in a different place right now.

"You look nice." He said

"You didn't even look at me." I flopped beside him and tried to grab his beer but he quickly moved his hand away.

"I'm an adult, don't touch my shit." He said pissed and I sighed

"Aiden we need to talk." I said because even if was in a pissy mood it needed to be said.

"No we don't." he said and I rolled my eyes

"I think that we need to step back from this." I said it and he shrugged

"Whatever." He mumbled and got up angrily.

"Hey!" I yelled as he walked to his room and he ignored me, something was seriously off about him tonight.

"Go away." He said and went to shut the door when I put my hand up to stop it

"Talk to me." I said and he shook his head

"You said what you needed to, now leave me alone." He was so distant

"What's wrong?" I asked him and he shook his head again

"Nothing." Men

"Please tell me." I said quieter and he bit his lip and he looked like he was drowning in emotions right now and they were starting to spill out his eyes.

"I was working in the ER and someone came in and died right in front of me. It's the first time it's happened to me." he said and I looked over at him and felt bad, that must be a hard sight to see

"I'm sorry." I whispered

"She was only sixteen; her friend was drunk and driving and crashed the car. Her friend is alive, she's dead. The two people in the other car are in ICU, one of them is a little girl who's only six. The girl was driving her little sister while she was drunk in her dad's car." He said in a monotone voice.

I took all that in, it must have been hell to see.

"I'm sorry Aiden." I told him

"I know it won't be the only time it happens but I never prepared myself for how bad it would hurt to see that, especially a child." He sat on his bed and looked down at the ground, beer still in hand.

"You can't get drunk about it though Aiden, you knew it would happen sometime and just think of all the lives you're going to save." I tried to make it positive but with young girl dead, it's hard to do that.

"I know you don't want to do this anymore but can you please just curl up with me tonight?" he asked and I nodded. I pulled my clothes off and went to grab one of his shirts and then he pulled me down into his lap

"Aiden." I said knowing what he wanted and knowing it wasn't a good idea.

"Please Chelsie." His voice was strained and I couldn't say no to him so I pressed my lips to his and let him pull my body closer to his. I pulled his shirt over his head and he pulled the one I just put on over mine leaving my bare chest exposed.

Once he laid me down on the bed he removed the rest of his clothes and my thong and crawled between my parted legs. I let him go at his own pace and moaned when he licked my nipples. He buried himself inside of me and set a steady rhythm.

There was no rush, control or dominance tonight. Tonight he was getting lost in me to forget what he had to see today and if I could help him with that if only for a little bit I would.

I rolled us over and erotically rolled my hips and raised my hair up off my chest giving him a full view. His hands guided my hips and I let him watch as I had my hands roam over my body, pinching my nipples and touching myself to make a spike in pleasure, to which he groaned his appreciation.

"You are so fucking sexy." He told me and I put my hands on his chest so I could balance to ride him harder.

"Aiden." I moaned

"There you go baby, that's it." he pushed my hair out of my face and pulled me down closer to him as he moved to sit up against the headboard.

Chest to chest I ignored my cramping knees when he gently touched my back or kissed me. My breasts would brush against his chest randomly and it shot a new spike of desire between my thighs. We both held out as long as we could and he had a stronger resolve then I did as my body squeezed around him.

He moaned in pleasure as my body tightened and roughly stated pulling my hips to get his release too.

He pushed my sweaty hair from my face and rested his forehead against mine.

"Thank you." he told me and I nodded and winced as my knees straightened and I slept next to him.

He didn't sleep well that night and I realized just how much I had grown to truly care about him, my crush was more than back and I felt more for him than just sex, a lot more.