New School

Crimson's POV: 

" WHAT?!?!? " I screamed in frustration. " I DON'T WANT TO GO TO PHOENIX DROP! " I yell once more. Garroth looked hurt, Vlad gave an understanding look, and Zane. Zane didn't really care at all, he's kinda going through a ' Darkness Is All That Matters ' phase. It's honestly very depressing , we used to be really close, but that stopped when he started going to middle school. It's been a year since he started high school, he's a sophomore like Vlad, and Garroth's a junior. I'm a freshmen. I look over at Garroth, his face, red, and legs wobbly. I really offended him. " G-Garroth! I didn't mean it like that! I just, I-I wasn't expecting to be kicked out of O'Kasis Prep just for some little prank... " I started but then Zane cut me off. " You lit the chemistry room on fire, purposefully. Honestly, I've never felt so proud. " He smirked at me. I smiled sadly. " I know I took it too far. It was just a prank, they were heatless flames that I made with some chemicals. It was Hayden who spilt some, some- uhhh.... Liquid, on it! I didn't think that it would make the flames act weird so I ' spilt ' the flames and... " I stopped there and Garroth picked it up," That set the room on fire. " Vlad sighed and Zane almost, LAUGHED, wow, that's a first. I look over at Garroth, expecting tears to be streaming down his face. Yep, he was crying, quietly, but still crying. That made me feel horrible. I didn't mean it as I don't like Phoenix Drop, I'm just used to O'kasis Prep! My face turned red and my eyes got wet. I blinked multiple times. " I-I d-didn't me-mean it... I'm n-not a ba-bad k-kid! " I scream cried and ran up to my room. I run to hide in my closet and wipe my face with my red flannel jacket. I hear my door open. DANG IT! I DIDN'T LOCK MY DOOR! Not that it has a lock, but I could've at least moved my dresser in front of it or something! I hide behind my clothes and hope that whoever came into my room, ( Probably Vlad ) doesn't look for me.

Garroth's POV: 

I knew she forgot to lock her door, she always does. I walk into her room and look around. Not in here, well kinda. She's in her closet. She always is. I sigh. "Crim? I know you're in the closet. I-I'm sorry if I made you feel bad. You were enjoying O'Kasis Prep, I know you were. I know you aren't a bad kid either. This may not mean much to you, but I truly am sorry for making you upset. YOu didn't mean to light the chemistry lab on fire... At least I don't think you did..." I say to her. Should've left off the last part. Ugh, I'm an idiot sometimes. She sniffles but replies, " G-Garroth? Garroth! " She swung open the door and ran over to me. As she wrapped her arms around me tears streamed down her face. I hug her back. " Garroth? " She asks me. I'm slightly confused but respond, " Yeah Crim? " She groans. " 2 things. 1: My name isn't Crim! It's Crimson, it's also not Rylai... 2: I'm soooooooo sorry! I just, I... UGH! " she pulls away from me, clearly frustrated. I smile at her, " I know what you're trying to say... and I get it. Don't you remember last year? When Vlad transferred schools? He was a total mess! Waaaaaaaay worse than your acting. Uh, no offence... " Why am I an idiot?????????!!!!!!!!!!!!!!?!?!?!?!??!??!?!??!?!? She smiles then laughs, " HEY! I'M NOT A COMPLETE MESS! AT LEAST I'M, I'm- I'm, uhhh.... Ok, we're acting pretty much the EXACT same. Point taken. " She wipes her eyes with her jacket and we laugh and begin talking.