Epilouge

Laurence POV:

It's been a year since Crimson died. We learned to live with it... I always keep her song book with me. Every time I think of her I flip to one of the songs she wanted to sing with me. I even found one she wanted to sing with Garroth. She was so young... I start tearing up. No Laurence, pull yourself together! it's been a year! Accept the fact that she's gone... A cold breeze blows past my shoulder. I'm in my room, so where'd that come from? I shrug it off and continue working on my homework. Then it blows past me again. I look around.

"Garroth are you pranking me or something?" I expected Garroth to fly out in his ghost form. Ever since he died and come back to life he's been able to transfrom from ghost to human. It's cool I gotta admit but he really likes using it for pranks. "Garroth!" I demand to the air. I hear a voice. But not Garroth's... Crimson's.

"Hey Laurence! Long time no see!" She exclaims happily. "W-what? Crimson? Where are you?" She laughs. "I'm right behind you!' Crimson informs me and pokes my back. I turn around to see a semi-transparent version of her. "Laurence!" She cries out and hugs me happily. "V-Visi?" I ask as I hug back. I have to admit I'm a little freaked out. She still has the bullet wound scars on her head, stomach, and leg. "I-is that really you? Is this a dream?" I ask her quietly and hug tighter. She giggles. "No Laurence! I'm real! Look!" Crimson starts and pauses, "I'm just a ghost. I mean, it's not that weird right?" She asks shyly. I shake my head. "Its actually kind of cute... I mean, your only part ghost from the looks of it... that reminds me... How the heck are you here?!? Katelyn told me you turned invisible and died..." I say looks down.

"Oh yeah... about that." She laughs quietly. "Well... I actually talked to some angles that were guarding the gate of full death. They said I wasn't done living and sent me back." I tilt me head in confusion. "But it's been a year Crim." Her eyes widen. "WHAT!?!" I nod slightly. "Apparently time there moves a lot slower than time in the over world." She shrugs but then realizes something. "Where's Garroth, Katelyn, Dante, and Travis?" I laugh at her eagerness. She really hasn't changed at all. It's nice to know my grade-school crush hasn't changed. "Follow me." I start walking out and turn back to see she just flew out the window. I smile slightly. Visi really is the same old Crimson. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''''''~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''''''''''''''''''~~~~~~~~~~~~

I texted everybody and told them to meet me at the park. I told them it was urgent so they'd all come. As we reach the entrance of the park I tell Visi my plan. "Okay so, I'm going to need you to go inside of my body and when I say 'I... I feel kinda off.' Your going to fly out of me. Kay?" She nods and flies inside of me. I walk into the park and find the group. All of them are already there.
Perfect.

I walk up to them and they ask whats wrong. I hold back a laugh and say my line. "I... I feel kinda off." Visi flies out of me and smiles brightly. "Ta Da!!!!" She cheers and laughs at their expressions. "I'm BACK baby and better than ever before!" We all smile at her normal, cheerful, self. She was back. We all missed her so much. Shes finally back...

Narrator POV:

As the years past everything stayed the same. They all graduated and moved on the same street. Laurence and Crimson (Visi XD) ended up dating. Everybody wants them to get married and it's really quite funny when they decline the suggestion. Their lives went on normally even if one of the groups members was a ghost human hybrid. They had parties, adventures, and went on vacations together. Oh and it turns out that Aphmau didn't know how to swim... *laughs quietly* Currently they are at Love Love Paradise together, but Laurim (Laurence and Crimson's ship name XD)  hasn't crashed the party yet. XD So everything went on just like a normal life. 

And eventually all the ships sailed. Aaron and Aphmau, Travis and Katelyn, Dante and Nicole, Zane and Pinkycake, Garroth and... well Garroth is just forever alone... XD 

It all worked out. 

But Crimson starts acting up again like before time caught up to her. Will it happen again?

Only YOU can decide! :D 

Okay so... 4 Ro'Meaves is Officially OVER ;o Crazy! XD So as the narrator guy said, YOU my little Illas get to decide if you want a second book and if time gets the best of her agian. Vote in the comments: 

Comment NUH D8 If you don't want a second book.

Comment YEAH 8D If you want a Second Book

Comment 1 If you want time to catch Crim agian.

Comment 2 If you want some other crazy thing to happen.

Until the next book you read from me: BYE MY LITTLE ILLAS <3

~illAAlli