My True Form...

He begins but pauses. Katelyn punches his arm, hard, making a SMACK noise. He rubs his arm and continues," She has this EXTREMELY rare condition called multi-form. Only 1 in 15 BILLION people get this. I think you're the only one in history. The first document on it was with an animal." We stare at him, clueless to what that is. " It's whenever you become what you think. It's a state where you're part, well, everything. Mainly werewolf though. That's why you have ears, a tail, and two different colored eyes. " Dante finished. I sigh. " So I'm a freak show." I look up at them and them remember we're in the middle of the hallway. I sit up. Garroth sits next to me, and puts his arm around my shoulder. " No, you're unique. Imagine this, you are the only human to ever have this condition where you can become whatever you want to. Doesn't that sound amazing? " He asks, bringing me closer as my vision focuses on his eyes. I smile. Then I feel a pain in my head, worse than ever before. I crumble up into a ball and my hair turns bright red, eyes pure black. Dark wings appear out of my back and lift me into the air. Garroth and the others stand up in shock. I let my limbs dangle as my clothes burn, revealing a dark black hoodie with a white ( fading to gray, then to black ) crescent moon on it. I have on black skinny jeans with holes and chains on them. My skin pales to a ghostly white, and my scream echoes through the halls, shattering all glass within a mile. I cry out in pain, " Wh-what's happening to me?!?!?!?!?!? " as I fall down to the ground. Time seems to slow. I've never been a very religious person but right now I'm praying over and over again, ' Garroth, don't catch me. It's a trap. It's a trap. Please god don't let anyone catch me! '. Just as I finish this thought, I feel a pair of arms around me. I open my eyes to see not Garroth, not Laurence, Dante, Katelyn, Travis, or even Aphmau, but Aaron. I can't manage to say anything but, " Aaron, it's a trap... I'm a trap... " He doesn't seemed phased by it and lays me down on the ground again. " Don't worry Crimson, I'm not affected by this magic. " He reassures me. I look confused, Garroth slowly walks closer to me. Aaron stops him by screaming,           " Garroth, you'll get hurt if you step even a foot closer! You're not a Shadow Knight, or a member of Falcon Claw, therefore this magic is extremely dangerous! I don't know who casted this spell, but it's stronger than I've ever seen... If you come one step closer, you'll... die. " Garroth immediately steps back as Laurence and Dante step forward. I know that Laurence is a Shadow Knight but Dante, I don't know what he is. " Dante, are you sure? " I ask him, sitting up. He just smiles and nods, " Yeah, and I think I know who did this. " We all stare, waiting for a response as they sit next to Aaron and I. " Well? " Aaron demands. " It's Gene. I remember him doing this before when we were young. I'm immune to it since the magic is from my bloodline. " I look at him as Laurence pretty much speaks for all of us, " Why didn't I expect that? ". I 100% agree Laurence. Why didn't we all expect that? I hear laughter. But nobody's laughing... I feel a tug on my neck as I'm lifted upward. " What? Put me down! " I demand as I kick my legs around. Aaron, Laurence, and Dante step backwards. Who's holding me up that scares THOSE 3? I attempt to look back but can't. Instead I feel a sharp pain in my neck and loss of breath. I stop squirming and close my eyes, limbs dangling. I hear Garroth, " Put her down. " The voice just laughs and claims that this is my true form. It's getting harder to breathe and my neck is burning with pain. I try to look back but can't. A painful sensation occurs on my head. A drop of blood runs down my forehead. As my friends watch in fear, unable to help, I fall to the ground, ( for the like 4th time today. ) . My hair turns blue, and my eyes neon green. So, Travis and Dante. They get the message. Eying whoever picked me up as the walked. I feel another pain. More blood.