~What I Believe~

It's my only option. I'll go at midnight...

~That Night~

I arrived at the center point later than I thought. Around 23:00 ( 11 pm). I have time. " Do you know why I brought you here,Rylai? " I resist the urge to cringe. I do know why he brought me here. But I need to know his plan. " No sir. But I'm be willing to help with whatever you need. " That seems good. He grins. I look up from the floor, an evil smile plastered across my face to make my act believable. I'm glad Laurence isn't here to see me like this. Not to mention Garroth. " This shall be fun. " I nod but reply, " What exactly is this? " He doesn't hesitate with his answer, " Well I was going to extract my power from you for myself. BUT you seem pretty willing to help, therefore, I don't have anything for you tomorrow. Then you will help me get the respect we deserve. " Wow, whole plan... Respect. "With all due respect, I've been walking all day. Can I get some sleep tonight? " He nods. " Take her to the empty room. The one with the bed if possible. " Sweet! Oh, wait I'm not actually sleeping tonight. Well not here at least. Two people, probably Zenix and Sasha, take me to the empty room. With no conversation, they shut the door and leave. Good. Now I have an hour to plan my escape. I look around the room. A bed, pen, notepad, plant, and a... WINDOW! YES! Okay time to plan...

~One Hour Later~

It's 24:00 ( Midnight ), also known as: GO TIME! Okay, I grab my bag which I was lucky enough to have from the hospital. I have clothes for a week, a hairbrush, toothbrush, toothpaste, and a flashlight, along with some other things. Like, yah know, food for a month! Well it's really just a loaf of bread, peanut butter, jam, and water bottles, but it'll do. I need to go... it's already 0:00 ( 30 minutes after 24:00 ). I open the window and jump out. YES, I did just jump out of a window that was at least 7 stories high. And YES, I'm not hurt in anyway. Being a multi-form has it's perks. Self consusly I start to hum a beat and sing a bit. I've always been a music lover.

~Cue Music- What I believe by Skillet~ Bold= Crim, Italics= Laurence Italic Bold= Both ( A/N First, look it up and read the lyrics as you go, amazing song! Ok so imagine Laurence wandering around trying to find Crim with Crimson is busy running away from her fears. Pretty boring without the song, but ADD the song and SHABAM! Awesome scene! :P )

The world around me is lost in misery

The only good I've got in my life is you

No meaning, no other reason

When everything feels wrong I feel right with You

So madly, desperate deeply

Obsessed your love is better than mine to me

Can I have this moment forever?

Take me, to the beginning

You are what I believe

I'll live and die for You

This is all that I need

When nothing is real you are my truth

In the darkness You shine

Can You keep me safe tonight?

When I'm down on my knees

You are what I believe

When we started wholehearted

I never needed anything or anyone else

I was broken you made me whole again

The only one I trusted more than myself

So madly desperate deeply

I will live for you completely

Can I have this moment forever?

Take me, to the beginning

You are what I believe

I'll live and die for you

This is all that I need

When nothing is real you are my truth

In the darkness you shine

Can you keep me safe tonight?

When I'm down on my knees

You are what I believe

Believe in your love

Believe in your life

Believe that You can put me back

Together on the inside

Chase all the fear away

Every time I speak your name

Take me

You are what I believe

I'll live and die for You

This is all that I need

When nothing is real you are my truth

In the darkness You shine

Can You keep me safe tonight?

When I'm down on my knees

You are what I believe

I made it. I'm safe, ish. I'm in the woods, away from Gene. But I'm also away from my family, and... Laurence. What if he's looking for me? What if he's been following me to the center point and heard everything I said to Gene? What if he's still behind me...? I turn around to see complete darkness. But earlier he said he would follow me... That he would keep me safe... Did he hear my conversation with Gene and just leave afterwards...? Laurence, I need you... and I need you now...  

Laurence's POV:

I don't know what came over me, I just started singing, expecting Crimson to be next to me finishing my sentence. I've been looking for her all night. Yeah I WAS following her, but I kinda got lost at one point. I found my way later but she was gone. I look over and see a forest. I walk in, hoping that Crimson is in here. Please be in here...

( A/N Did you look up the song? xD Well you should. Ok, next chapter will be in Crimson's POV, I may forget to mention it, but it will be. Srry that this chap was mostly lyrics, but I couldn't help myself. I was listening to Skillet songs as I write and had to ad What I Believe at that moment. Well see ya next time! - illAAlli )