CHAPTER -14

Manik and Nandini went to the practice room to start their dance practice. Nandini was very nervous as she didn't know even a step of dancing.

Nandini's self thought- Nandini tu to gayi. Ab kya karegi tu. Manik to itna Acha dancer hai. Agar usne tera dance dekhkar mazak udaya to...... or worse agar usne tujhse friendship Tod Di to..... Nahi nahi Manik aisa nahi hai. Wo kisika mazak nahi uda sakta. Aur usne to kaha tha ki wo teri help karega. Ek baat try to karke dekhti hu. Chal Nandu hoja shuru.

End of P.o.v.

Manik brought Nandini out of her trance by tapping on her shoulder.

Manik - Kahan kho gayi....

Nandini - Huhhh..... kahin nahi.

Manik - So shall we?

Saying this he forwarded his hand towards Nandini and asked through his eyes to hold his hand .

Nandini held Maniks hand hesitatingly and Manik pulled her towards him with a sudden jerk.

Nandini was shocked with the sudden pull and to balance herself put her hand on his chest for support.

Manik held her by her waist and said- Just look into my eyes and move with the music.

Nandini got lost in Manik's eyes and started moving her body along with the beat.

Manik twirled Nandini twice and on the second turn Nandini accidentally stepped on Manik's foot.

Manik- Auuchch......

Nandini - Sorry sorry.. lagi to nahi tumhe....

Nandini panicked.

Manik seeing her worried state said- No I'm fine. Kuch nahi hua mujhe. Let's do it one more time.

Every time he twirled her she either used to step on his foot or fall on him.But Manik was being patient all this while.

Fed up with not being able to get the steps correctly Nandini ran from there.

Manik followed her and found her sitting on the bench in a secluded part of the college ground.

Manik sighed and went near her and found Nandini crying.

Manik- Kya hua Nandini tum achanak waha se chali kyu aayi. Are ye kya. Tum ro kyu rahi ho. Itna Acha jaa raha tha practice session.

Nandini between her sobs- Jhut mat bolo. I know I am the worst dancer of this college. Tum bas mujhe Khush karne ke liye ye sab bol rahe ho. Mujhse nahi hoga ye dance vance. Mujhe to dance ka ABCD tak nahi aata. Tum apne liye dusri partner dhoondh lo. Agar mere sath perform karoge to competition har jaoge.

Manik- Hogaya tumhara. Ab mai Kuch bolu.

Nandini still in sobs- Hume Kuch nahi Sunna. Ap bas kehne ke liye kuch bhi boldoge. But mera dance dekhkar log mere sath sath tumhara bhi mazak udayenge.

Manik - Stop it yaar Nandini tum rona bandh karo Pehle aur smile.

Nandini didn't stop crying.

Manik - Please for me.....

Nandini - Ok. Bolo kya bolna hai.

She stopped crying.

Manik - Nandini may be you haven't realized that you dance very gracefully. Your innocence is a plus point in such dance form.

Manik explained her all the nuances of dancing and she listened to each and every word said by him very carefully.

Manik - So you have understood all the important points.

Nandini - Yes.

Manik - Good. So shall we continue from where we left.

Nandini - Sure.

Manik - But please don't step on my foot again. It hurts.

Nandini - Manikkk....

She hit him playfully and they both laughed heartily.

They went to the practice room and continued their practice.

This time Nandini made sure that she didn't step on Manik's foot.

She slowly started to perfect the steps.

Manik felt relaxed that now Nandini was improving slowly but steadily.

After a good three hours of practice both of them got exhausted.

Manik - Not bad Nandini you are a quick learner. I am impressed.

Nandini - Agar dikhane wala Acha ho to koi kaise jaldi nahi seekhega.

Manik - Hmm.... wo to hai.

Both of them laughed.

Manik self thought-

How innocent are you Nandini. And your smile. It's so beautiful. If I was not bound by this stupid bet I would have definitely fallen for you.

Nandini -- Manik kaha kho gaye tum.

Manik - Kahin nahi. Chalo canteen chalte hai.

Nandini - Ok Chalo.

With this both of them went to the canteen.

Done with another update .

Hope you guys like it.