CHAPTER -30

Hellooooo my lovely readers,

Happy Friendship Day.

Coming to the update....

Nandini to Dhruv - Let's go Dhruv.

Saying this she took Dhruv with her leaving Manik behind.

Manik - Nandini listen.... Wait.....

But Nandini had already left.

Manik to himself - I have to talk to her somehow. I can't let her just go away. I love her. I have to clear her misunderstanding.

Saying this he went in the direction where Nandini went .

In the meantime,

Nandini went to the library with Dhruv .

Both of them took their seats.

Dhruv - Nandini ek baat puchu. If you don't mind.

Nandini - Pucho na Dhruv....

Dhruv - Ye Manik kis baare me baat kar raha tha? Tum dono ka jhagda hua hai kya? Anything serious....

Nandini thought for a while and came up with an excuse.

Nandini looking at Dhruv -

Nahi toh... Wo it's just that we are not able to decide which song to select for our final performance. Maine ek song suggest Kia to Manik nahi maan raha hai. Isiliye mai thodi si upset hoon. Aur Kuch nahi.

Dhruv - Oh... I see. But I feel you should go with Manik's choice. Last time bhi tum dono ne Manik ki choice ke song pe perform Kia tha and you guys won. Please bura mat maan na. It's just my opinion. The rest is your choice.

Nandini - Hmm... Dhruv i think hume quiz ki preparation start karni chahiye.

Dhruv adjusted his spectacles and said- Ok. Let's start.

Both of them got busy in preparing.

Half way down the prepations they needed few more books.

So Dhruv got up to bring the books.

But Nandini stopped him and said - Dhruv tum ruko mai leke aati hoon.

Dhruv - Nahi Nandini mai lekar aata hoon .

Nandini - Dhruv please let me get them . In the meantime you mark the important points in our prepared notes.

Dhruv - Ok.

Nandini smiled and went to the book racks. That part of the library was seldom used by students.

Nandini gulped her saliva as she approached the book shelf.

Nandini selfthought - Ab dar kyu rahi ho tum. Dhruv ke samne to bada mahan ban rahi thi. But meri galti thode hi na hai. Mai to bas thoda sa relief dhoondh rahi thi from all the stress. Ek to ye quiz ka pressure upar se Manik....

Nandini..... Stop thinking about him. He is not worth it.

Thinking of all this,Nandini collected the required books and was about to leave, when Manik appeared before her out of nowhere .

Nandini - Manik tum yahan kya kar rahe ho?

Manik - Please Nandini meri baat to sun lo ek baar.....

Nandini - Kya sunu mai Manik. Aur Kuch baaki hai kya sunne ko. Ab hato mere samne se. I have more important things to do in my life.

Saying this Nandini went away without giving Manik any chance to talk further.

Manik punched the nearby wall in frustration and blood started oozing out of his hand.

But Manik payed no attention and said to himself - Nandini why are you not giving me a chance to clear things out. Don't you trust me..... I won't give up so easily. You have to listen to me once.

Saying this he went out of the library.

Nandini took the books to Dhruv and they continued with their preparation.

It was evening by now.

Dhruv - Nandini I think we should continue our preparation tomorrow.
It's too late.

Nandini - Hmm. Ok.

Dhruv - Should I drop you to the hostel?

Nandini - No Dhruv I will manage. You don't worry, Waise bhi zyada der nahi Hui hai.

Dhruv - But Nandini....

Nandini - Dhruv Maine Kaha na. I will manage. Please don't force me.

Dhruv lowered his head in disappointment.

Nandini realised that she shouldn't have said it in that tone.

Nandini - Dhruv I am really sorry. I didn't mean to hurt you. It's just that I was too stressed out that's why....

Dhruv - It's Ok Nandini, you don't have to be sorry. I can understand.

Nandini - Thanks for understanding me Dhruv.

Dhruv smiled.

Nandini - Acha ab chalein....

Dhruv - Kaha???

Nandini - Abhi to tumne kaha tha ke tum mujhe hostel drop kardoge. Bhool gaye....

Dhruv - Haa.... Nahi.... Mera Matlab hai let's go.....

Dhruv's happiness knew no bounds.

Both Dhruv and Nandini went to the parking lot.

Dhruv brought his bike and asked Nandini to sit .

Nandini was About to sit on Dhruv's bike when someone held her hand and prevented her from sitting on the bike.

Done with another update.

Hope you guys like it.

Ignore the typos if any.