CHAPTER -19

Manik and Nandini were sitting in Manik's car at a secluded place .

Nandini was laughing heartily on some silly jokes being cracked by Manik .

Nandini controlling her laughter said holding her stomach - Hahaha.....Manik.... Bas ....Hahaha.... Mai aur nahi has sakti.....

Manik - Nandini ye wala joke suno. It's really good.......

Nandini - Nai nai. Bas bahut hogaya.

Manik looked at her face.

Nandini's face was glowing as she laughed.

Manik - Nandini....

Nandini - Hmm......

Manik - You look more beautiful when you laugh. Hamesha aise hi haste rehna.

Nandini - Agar tum aise hi jokes sunate rahoge to mai bhi aise hi haste rahungi.

Manik got lost in her beauty and unknowingly raised his hand and caressed Nandini's cheek .

Nandini closed her eyes to feel Manik's touch.

Manik then moved his hand towards her lips and waited for Nandini's reaction.

When Nandini didn't object, he took it as a yes from her and brought his face close to hers.

Nandini was breathing heavily.

Manik saw that Nandini was nervous and kissed her cheek instead of lips and moved back.

Nandini who was expecting the kiss opened her eyes immediately and looked at Manik.

Manik was staring at her.

Nandini saw his eyes full of desire.

She lowered her head and turned towards the other side.

Nandini selfthought - Nandini tu kya karne jarahi thi. You were ready to give yourself to Manik. Agar Manik apne aap ko rokta nahi to pata nahi kya hojata.

She looked at Manik and thought - Manik aisa kuch nahi karega jisse mai hurt hojau. I trust him.

Manik to decrease the awkwardness said- Nandini abhi Kuch ghante baaki hai subah hone me. Tum sojao car me. Mai bahar jaata hu.

Saying this he was about to open the door of the car when Nandini held his hand and said- Manik it's Ok . Tum bahar kyu jaoge. Tum bhi yahi Par sojao.

Manik - But Nandini......

Nandini - Manik please I insist.

Manik - Ok.....

Both of them rested their heads on their respective seat and closed their eyes.

Manik opened his eyes and looked at Nandini.

A smile crept on his face seeing her sleeping peacefully.

He kept on looking at her till sleep overtook him.

After few hours, Nandini woke up and looked around.

It was broad daylight.

Manik was not present in the car

She looked at the Time in the car and saw that it was 8.30.

Nandini panicked and got out of the car.

She looked around for Manik but didn't find him anywhere.

Nandini called out his name - MANIK.....

There was no response.

Nandini got scared and thought that Manik had left her alone at such isolated place.