CHAPTER-33

Hey guyss...

Really sorry for the delay.

But now i m back and will try
to give regular updates.

I won't take much of your time and will directly go to the chapter.

So here it is.....

Manik got up the next morning and freshened up to go to college.

He went down and had breakfast and then went to Nandini's hostel so that they could go to college together and he would get extra time to manaofy her.

He stood at the gate of the hostel and waited for almost one hour.

Exactly after one hour Nandini came out of her hostel.

She didn't observe Manik and hired an auto rickshaw to go to college.

She was about to sit when Manik called out her name.

Manik - Nandini... Wait.

Nandini turned and saw Manik.

Nandini - Tum???? Tum yahan kya kar rahe ho???

Manik - Kya kar raha hoon Matlab. Wahi kar raha hoon Jo roz karta hoon. Tumhara wait kar raha hoon?

Manik said this making an innocent face.

Nandini -Listen don't try to act cute with me. You don't have to pretend all the time. Aur kal se yahan wait karne ki bhi koi zarurat nahi hai. Samajh gaye na.

Manik -Haan Samajh gaya. To Ab chalein?

Nandini made a confused face and said- What??? Kahan???

Manik -College aur kaha.

Nandini - Mai tumhare sath nahi Jane wali college. Abhi Maine Kaha na .

Manik - Haan baba Maine suna but tumne to kalse kaha tha na. Aaj to hum sath Chal sakte hai na? Tumne aajke liye thode hi na mana Kia hai. Kyun sahi kaha na Maine.

Nandini hit her foot on the ground in irritation and said- Manik please jao yahan se. Mai auto me chali jaungi.

The auto driver who was watching all this said - Madam aapko chalna hai to chaliye fokat me mera time khoti kyu kar rahe ho? Agar nahi aana hai to mai jau?

Nandini - Nahi Bhaiyya chaliye.

Saying this she sat in the auto .

Manik sighed n said to himself -
She is too stubborn. But mai bhi kam stubborn nahi hoon. College to hum sath me hi jayenge.

Chal Beta Manik Jo aaj tak nahi Kia wo bhi try karke dekhle. Ab Nandini ko mañana hai to ye karna hi padega.

Saying this he sat in the same auto beside Nandini and the auto driver started the auto.

Nandini -Manik Kya kar rahe ho. Tum apni car me jao na.

Manik - Arey ajeeb zabardasti hai tumhari .... Tum mere sath nahi aasakti, but mai to tumhare sath jasakta hoon na college. Aur Waise bhi meri car kharab hochuki hai aur mujhe college jaldi pahuchna hai to this is the only way according to me as our destination is the same.

Nandini - Theek hai tum jao is auto me mai doosre auto me chali jaungi.

Nandini to the auto driver - Bhaiyya yahan side me rok dijiye.

The auto driver who was listening to conversation or rather cute fight of MaNan said -Madam apko doosra auto nahi milega. Aaj auto ki strike hai. To mushkil hogi.

Nandini on hearing this looked at Manik who smirked.

Nandini - Manik stop smiling. Aur Tum Mujhe kyu dekh rahe ho? Kahi aur dekho.

Manik - Jab itna Acha view dekhne ko mil raha hai to mai kahi aur kyu dekhu?

Nandini was getting irritated with Manik's witty answers.

She took out her mobile and dialled a number.

Nandini- Hello.... What is this Uncle aap kitne din lagaoge meri scooty theek karne me. Mujhe kal tak chahiye Kisi bhi keemat pe.

Nandini said this loudly and disconnected the call without listening to the mechanic.

Manik - Tok bad Nandini... Tum Kisi ka gussa Kisi aur pe kyu Nikal rahi ho. Waise bhi tumpe gussa bilkul bhi suit nahi hota.

Nandini -Manik.... Stop irritating me...Ok.

Manik - Mai irritate kar raha hoon?

Nandini stared at Manik.

Manik - Ok fine.... But Please forgive me. I m really very sorry for whatever happened. Please Nandini give me one last chance.

They reached college and Nandini got down and said-Manik i can't trust u one more time. So there won't be any last chance.

Saying this she gave money to the auto driver and went inside the college.

Manik -Nandini listen... Stop...

But she didn't stop and walked away.

The auto driver came to Manik and said- Sahab ek baat kahu aapko dekhke Lagta hai ke aap madam se bahut pyaar karte hai.
But Madam aapse shayad naraz hai.

Mai aap dono ke liye upar wale se Dua karunga ke madam Jaldi aapko maaf karde.

Waise Madam bahut hi kismat wali hai Jo aap jaisa pyar karne wala Mila.

Aap dono ki Jodi ko bhagwan hamesha salamat rakhe.

Manik felt happy hearing this and took out a 500 rupee note and handed it to the auto driver.

Driver-Arey Sahab Madam ne bhade ke paise de diye .

Manik -Ye bhade ke paise nahi hai.
meri taraf se hai rakhlo .

driver- shukriya Sahab.

Manik -Haan theek hai.

Saying this he entered inside the college.

The auto driver kept the money in his pocket and looked up to the sky and said- Bhagwaan Mila dena in dono pyar karne walon ko.

Saying this even he left from there.

Done with another update.

Hope you guys like it.

Ignore the typos if any.

Please do comment about the auto driver.
Hope you liked his small role.

Awaiting your response.....