CHAPTER -36

Hi guys...

I am here with another update of this story .

The final performance of the Inter college competition.

The day had arrived for the Final showdown.

Everyone in the college were busy in preparations of their respective acts.

The college staff was busy as well in getting the arrangements done as quickly as possible.

It was a matter of pride for them as the Intercollegiate Competition was being held in their campus.

None of them wanted to give the visitors a chance to point out any mistakes in the event.

Manik and Cabir came to the college in Manik's car.

Manik- Cabir tuney socha hai Nandini ko stage pe lane ke baare me. How are you going to do this???

Cabir- Ab kab kaise kyu ye sawal mat pooch. I have planned everything and if everything goes according to the plan then she will be on stage performing with you.

Manik - Ok then let's go.

With this Manik and Cabir entered the college.

At the same time, Nandini arrived.

Nandini was wearing a full sleeve kurti and leggings and her hair was tied in a messy bun.

She had minimal make-up and wore High heels.

Nandini carried a bag with her.

She was about to enter the campus, when a voice stopped her.

Nandini turned back and saw Dhruv walking upto her.

Dhruv with a broad smile- Hi Nandini...

Nandini- Hi Dhruv....

While walking into the campus, Dhruv initiated the conversation.

Dhruv - It seems that you are ready for the quiz contest but what about the dance performance???

Nandini - Dhruv actually I don't want to participate in the performance. So I have decided to quit.

Dhruv - Quit??? But why?

Nandini - Dhruv mujhse nahi hopayega ye dance ....

These words were heard by their professor who was passing by them in a hurry.

Professor - Nandini did I just hear that you are not going to perform on stage today with Manik???

Nandini looked at Dhruv and then at the Professor.

Nandini - Yes sir. I won't be able to perform. I am extremely sorry to tell you this.

Professor - Aur yeh mujhe tum Ab bata rahi ho? Acha hua Jo mujhe ye Pehle hi pata chalgaya. Warna tum to mujhe event hone ke baad batane wali thi.

Nandini - Sir aisi baat nahi hai. Mai abhi aap hi ke paas aane wali thi.

Professor - Nandini tum last moment pe aise kaise karsakti ho. Think about the reputation of this college. Logo ke saamne hum mazak bankar reh jayenge. No I can't let this happen. You have to perform at any cost. If not then you are disqualified from the quiz contest as Well.

Dhruv - Sir but!!!!

Professor - I know Dhruv ye contest tumhare liye kitna important hai but I am sorry, Nandini ke wajah se tum haar jaoge.

Dhruv's face fell hearing this.

(This contest was actually important for Dhruv's career as it will give him exposure as the top businessmen were presiding over the event.)