Chapter 1

2 year later...

The alarm boomed across the entire school...

I quickly climbed the ladder to the school roof, ran over to the vents and climbed in. I didn't set the alarm off but I did smoke all the science labs and flooded the English corridor... burnt the Maths books as well. Well now I'm hiding in the vents. Harry would be so disappointed if he found out what I had done! He never liked me getting into trouble.

30 minutes later...

"Ouch." I squinted at the grip the police officers hand had on my shoulder. "I'm fairly sure you're not legally allowed to arrest anyone under the age of 9."

"Well, you can't keep causing trouble over and over. I know you're a child, but something's not right with you Missa'." Start to get concerned when the police officer gives you a nickname.

"I'll go and wait by the car." I sighed with my head down, walking over to the police car and sitting on the hood as the officer talked to the teacher about what I had done. I noticed a blond hair boy looking at me, it was creeping me out a little, so I decided to tell him a piece of my mind.

"What's the matter never seen someone be arrested?" I mocked.

"Shut up you muggle." He snapped... what's a muggle?

"I don't think that's a word." I say, a little unsure of myself.

"Wait... are you Melissa Potter?"

"Yes... this is she." I said slowly.

"Where's your brother?"

"Wait that's two questions, you tell me your name and I'll tell you where my brother is." I instruct with a pout and a huff.

"Draco Malfoy." I giggled, "Think my names funny do you?" He sneered at me.

"Your name is kinda funny." I kept giggling.

"I have a higher blood status then you."

"Well I'm type O negative, I think. That's what they said when I went to the hospital."

"Shall we start this conversation again?"

"Good idea. I'm Melissa Potter, I'm about to be taken away by the police for the fifth time this year, they keep me down at the station until my social worker comes and picks me up. What's your name?"

"I'm Draco Malfoy."

"You poor person." I mumbled. "To answer your earlier question my brother Harry is still in Surrey, my Aunt and Uncle sent me here. I was hiding then the police came so I gave up. If I don't come out of hiding they move me to a military-delinquent camp or to another foster home and I don't want to go there."

"Why blow up a school?"

"Because it's fun, my turn to ask. How do you know my and my brothers names?"

"You're famous." He simply said shrugging, he then started walking off. I'm famous... must be because I was in the newspaper last month because I destroyed the foster home I was in, I miss Harry. He was in Surrey still and I got moved, I took the dog with me but Harry stayed. I named it Harley, I had lost Harry and the closest name I could think of was Harley.

"Hey Charlie, I'm hungry." I said as he walked over.

"Melissa your 7..."

"Almost eight and very grown up." I pointed out. "And I'm eight tomorrow so I count as eight not seven."

"You're almost eight and you're getting arrested again, you need to see someone this time." I knew what was being implied, I would have to see a shrink.