Chapter 15

I was sat on the common room couch, making up some random stuff up about my doom.

So far-

Monday, become blinded with hatred for someone. As Mars is visible.

Tuesday- Stung on the arm. As Pluto is mentioned.

Wednesday- Struck by illness. Mercury.

"Shall we get our Divination stuff, then?" said Harry as he and Weasley entered the common room.

"I s'pose," Weasley groaned.

They went up to there rooms to probably grab there things.

"I haven't got a clue what this lot's supposed to mean," Harry said, staring down at a long list of calculations.

"You know, I think it's back to the old Divination standby." Weasley said.

"What - make it up?"

"Yeah," said Weasley smiling.

"Copy-cat." I said looking up from my work. "Thursday, find a horrid secret hidden from the world. As Neptune is brighter than normal."

"Nice." Harry said.

"Next Monday," Weasley said as he scribbled, "I am likely to develop a cough, owing to the unlucky conjunction of Mars and Jupiter." He looked up at us. "You know her - just put in loads of misery, she'll lap it up."

"Right," said Harry, crumpling up his first attempt and lobbing it over the heads of a group of chattering first years into the fire. "Okay...on Monday, I will be in danger of - er - burns."

"Yeah, you will be," said Ron darkly, "we're seeing the skrewts again on Monday. Okay, Tuesday, I'll...erm..."

"Lose a treasured possession," said Harry, who was flicking through Unfogging the Future for ideas.

"Good one," said Ron, copying it down. "Because of...erm...Mercury. Why don't you get stabbed in the back by someone you thought was a friend?"

"Yeah...cool..." said Harry, scribbling it down, "because...Venus is in the twelfth house."

"And on Wednesday, I think I'll come off worst in a fight."

"Aaah, I was going to have a fight. Okay, I'll lose a bet."

"Yeah, you'll be betting I'll win my fight...."

"Friday, I shall become poisoned by a potion smuggled to me! Because of the opposites of Venus and Mars. Why am I even doing this homework, I don't have to do it anyway. 20 minutes of my life I'll never get back. Oh well, might as well carry on."

"What next?" Weasley said.

"Tragic? Hostage, murder, rape, torture, blackmail, fights, fear coming to life, loss of a loved one, secret reviled, left heart-broken..."

"Your cheerful aren't you!" Weasley said while Harry laughed.

"I watch way to much Tv. Saturday, left stranded in an unknown place!" I said excitedly.

"Damn, that's a good one." Harry said thinking. "Er, let's have a bad memory come back to haunt me."

This continued for the next hour, each of us trying to out do each other.

"Mentally tortured until I start to turn insane!" I said as the boys groaned that they didn't think of that.

Staring around the room, trying to think of a kind of misfortune I hadn't used, I saw Fred and George sitting together against the opposite wall, heads together, quills out, poring over a single piece of parchment.