Chapter 6

Me and Draco spent the holidays together, apart from days we couldn't. We were best friends even though we only saw each in the holidays, I was upset when he stayed in school for the Christmas holiday because his dad had something important to do. His dad likes me more than other people but not very much. Then he spent Christmas at school again which wasn't cool.

Draco also told me about magic and his school, I couldn't believe it at first but then he made a lake split in half. Now I kinda have to believe him.

"Ok, so there's 4 houses. Like your..."

"Houses. I get that part Draco." I said as we sat crossed legged by the lake.

"Anyway you have the nerds Ravenclaw, the forgotten house Hufflepuff, the amazing house Slytherin and the annoying heroes Gryffindor." I nodded as he showed me the pictures of the badges and stuff.

"I take it you're in Slytherin and you hate the Gryffindors." He nodded. "I'm guessing house rivalry?" He nodded again.

"You're good at guessing. Guess more often." He laughed.

He then told me about a boy called Harry Potter and his friends and how they hate each other.

"So you haven't even tried to be his friend?" I asked trying to get my head round it.

"I did, on the train before we got there. He said no and started to hate me. Now we just hate each other and want to tear each others eyes out."

"So while everyone loves him and thinks he's a hero, you wish death upon him?"

"Pretty much, first year he broke all the rules managed to get into the Quidditch team because of it. Then he broke more rules and got Gryffindor to win the house cup. Second year everyone got scared of him and thought he was the heir of Slytherin then he went to rescue the Weasley girl and he got exams cancelled. Then last year he saved a bird thing and helped a mass murderer escape somehow he always gets praised."

"Wow, this guy sounds deep." My phone started to ring. "It's Jodie."

"Is that the girl who has a mini shrine of me?" A long story.

"No that's Jeremy." Yes Jeremy's a boy. "Jodie's the one who went cliff diving with us and broke her leg. Then said she loved you when she was high on the meds." That's a really long story.

"Oh, I can survive her." I laughed and picked up the phone.

"Hey what's up?"

"Tyler tried to call you but you wouldn't answer, he then called me to try to contact you."

"Oh ok. I'll call him now thanks Jodie." I hung up and groaned. "Tyler's been trying to call and he won't leave me alone!"

"He's the one who ran over your dog isn't he?" I nodded Tyler was a prat and ran over Harley as a sign of love, we had to put her down. "I liked that dog."

"So did I, hence why I had her. Poor girl, she was really old when I found her 7 years ago I think she was about 15. Who runs over a dog as a sign of love?" We stood up and started to walk off.

"Tyler." I jabbed Draco in the ribs. "That was a poor joke, I'm sorry." He practically laughed.

"Hey are we going to mine or yours?" We had moved house because of dads promotion so we practically live next door now.