Chapter 11

Picture of JJ on side!!

Love ya all!!!

XxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxX

We walked back into our carriage and I had a massive smile on my face which made the mood of everyone much better and brighter. Well for some reason Draco and the wonder twins suddenly decided to 'go for a walk' and dragged me along to.

Anyway we're walking down a corridor, well you know what I mean, and started to listen to people's conversation because we're cool like that.

I have no idea just before you ask!

"Oh wow," said a voice I had never heard before said.

"We saw him right up close, as well," said a voice I think I knew. "We were in the Top Box -"

"For the first and last time in your life, Weasley." Draco said leaning against the door!

I knew I knew that voice.

That sounded weird.

"Don't remember asking you to join us, Malfoy," said Potter coolly.

Smooth.

"Weasley...what is that?" said Draco, pointing behind the small grey owls cage. A sleeve of Weasley's dress robes was dangling from it, swaying with the motion of the train.

Both boys made a dart for the robes but Draco was quicker.

"Look at this!" said Draco, bursting with laughter. "Weasley, you weren't thinking of wearing these, were you? I mean - they were very fashionable in about eighteen ninety..."

"Eat dung, Malfoy!" said Weasley, he was the same color as the dress robes as he snatched them back.

"So...going to enter, Weasley? Going to try and bring a bit of glory to the family name? There's money involved as well, you know...you'd be able to afford some decent robes if you won...."

"What are you talking about?" snapped Weasley.

"Are you going to enter?" Draco repeated. "I suppose you will, Potter? You never miss a chance to show off, do you?"

What was he talking about.

"Either explain what you're on about or go away, Malfoy," said Granger testily.

A gleeful smile spread across Dracos face.

"Don't tell me you don't know?" he said delightedly. "You've got a father and brother at the Ministry and you don't even know? My God, my father told me about it ages ago...heard it from Cornelius Fudge. But then, Father's always associated with the top people at the Ministry....Maybe your father's too junior to know about it, Weasley...yes...they probably don't talk about important stuff in front of him...."

What is he on about. Well the boys just laughed and left.

"Wait was that the thing your family were saying they would visit for?" I questioned.

How did I know that?

"Been spying on us have you? Bet you and your friends have loads of secrets." Weasley spat.

"No, I over heard you talking while I was saying goodbye to my... Charlie." I stopped myself saying parents.

"Is there a reason why your still here? Shouldn't you go back to your friends and gossip on us?" Granger said giving me evils. "Slapper." I heard her mumble.

"I'll just pretend I never heard that." I said moving my hair behind my ear. "Look, I don't care what grudge you have against my friends. I really don't. Just please don't say horrible things about them. They're the only friends I have. When you've been into jail, foster home after foster home and had to put up with people who pretend to be your friends. Then you can call me a slapper." I slammed their compartment door shut so hard that all the glass inside shattered and broke. "Perfect, can this day get any worse!" I said leaving glass all over the floor and walking off. I wasn't in the mood to see anybody so I hid in a 'place'.