Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Life -Neil... isn't he cute...he is a true friend an intelligent human being...but he took the definition of love too seriously... he forgot the additional part if you love someone truly you should fight for them...but no problem...there is still time for his lesson...let us take the story forward.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

It was RYTHYM concert...Radhika and Sam were again performing...Sam was performing an ariel act and Radhika freestyle....Neil came to wish them and was completely lost in Sam...Sam had to play the role of a fairy in the act and she was looking like one...Radhika watched Neil for 2 minutes ogling at Sam...Radhiks waved her hand infornt of his eyes...no response ...finally she pinched his arm Neil jumped...''Ouch....will kill you Chashni...what was the need for third degree''

Radhika curled her lower lip and replied; ''You are ignoring me...I am not liking it''

Neil smiled he gave her an arm hug and said; ''I am sorry my little one...you look cute as always''

Sam came and stood there; ''Neil who gave you the permission to enter the green room''

Radhika; ''Sammy I called him...he is my good luck charm...my performance goes well if he wishes me''

Sam smiled and teasingly said; ''You guys look cute together''

Neil lost is smile...But Radhika was witty; ''I know... someday we will think about it...right

Neil...''Neil glared at Radhika...Sam smiled at Neil's expression...and went as her name was called

Neil looked at Radhika angrily...; ''Do you even know what you just said...don't say such things again''

Radhika smirked ...she coolly sat on the chair and asked; ''You will never have the courage to fight for her...she will marry the Mr. Bone of yours...and I will never love anyone...since you are my best friend.....so I think you are the best match for me...think about it''

Neil knew Radhika was instigating him to fight for his love...he looked her and planted a chaste kiss on her forehead...''I know what you are trying to do...but it's not the right time...now get up next is your turn and I want you to win'' Radhika hated to see pain in Neil eyes...she simply nodded and went ahead to perform...

RYTHYM was city's best dance studio...their troupe had performed and accompanied many big starts across the globe...It was RYTHYM's foundation day today...and Prerna wanted to make it the best...Mishra and Khanna's were there in the audience to watch their daughters...but this time even Mehra's were Present...Neil and Prerna shared a warm relationship with Arnav and Nandini...they had invited them as well...the auditorium was full...audience seemed to got glued to their seats due amazing dance performances one after the other...It was Sam's turn she performed on instrumental song ''spirit of Rangeela'' she performed like a fairy....doing all the acts in the air on the satin cloth hanging from the roof ...Sam got a standing ovation'' Next was Radhika she did an act showing the miserable condition of females in the society...her song was ''Lagaa Chunari Mei Daag remixed with modern beats''...Radhika was dressed in a black body suit a with a red thigh slit chiffon skirt over it...less make up and high tied pony tail ...Radhika's theme attracted Nandini's attention...she quickly turned on the recording mode of her phone...once Radhika started...all emotions pain hurt rejection..helplessness came so naturally and deeply in her performance that it brought tears to the eyes of the audience...she finished by curling her body on the stage...showing the tiredness and fatigue of her fight...the auditorium was dead mute...Nandini got up and clapped with full energy and other followed...soon the auditorium was filled with sound of appreciation...Radhika greeted them by a naamste and went back stage...Prerna hugged Radhika and Sam for making the evening successful...