Chapter 42

Destiny awards you for your hard work ....patience and goodness...sometime its little late...believe me it's the final exam...where I check your ability to fight the worst

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Bird Song

Radhika entered BS all chirpy...least effected by all the events ... peon informed her that MD was calling her Radhika was little confused as she was too junior to be called by MD...Radhika gently knocked on the door and she heard a confident female voice '' please come in'' Radhika walked in and stood infront of the table ... the MD had her back at Radhika...Nandini turned the chair around and asked Radhika to sit...Radhika wa spell bound...she had seen Nandini's pictures...but Nandini was far more beautiful than her pictures... Radhika POV ; 'Seems all Mehra's are breathtaking'

Nandini smiled; ''Thanks ! for the compliment''

Radhika blinked and pressed her lips to hide her smile; ''Ma'am you asked for me...''

Nandini; ''Ma'am ??? don't tell me you don't know who I am ... well call me Nandu or di''

Radhika smiled wide; ''I will call you di'' Nandini got up caressed Radhika's face...''you are very beautiful Radhika....like the first drop of rain...thanks for coming in Arjun's life''

Radhika held her hand; ''Thanks for accepting me di''

Nandini; ''Are you free...I want to take you home tomorrow to meet my chachu''

Radhika; ''Ok ...I will skip RYTHYM tomorrow'' Radhika greeted and moved out.. Nandini smiled at her chirpiness ''cute''

London Airport

Arjun had a layover at London for 3 hrs...first thing he did he called Hukum Singh ... ''Baba is everything under control''

HS; ''Arjun... someone tried to throw acid on Radhika''

Arjun; ''Hell... is she fine... hope she isn't hurt... how did this happen was she alone'' Hukum Singh narrated everything ...and Arjun closed his eyes...he was angry...very angry...right now he just wanted to pull Radhika in a tight embrace ...Arjun closed his eyes and opened them once calm; ''Jai... you will pay for everything...slow and painful...you gave her fear...I will give you a fear too wait for me''

Bird Song

Neil had gone too busy...and Sam supported him at every step... she never complained...Neil was looking after BS, GLITZ Devil's KITCHEN and RYTHYM... he was busy round the clock.. Prerna knocked his cabin door in BS.. Neil smiled and asked his mom to come in.. ;''Son... you should take some rest....and you got married recently...give some time to Sam what she must be feeling...take her out go on a honeymoon''

Neil smiled; ''Mom I had my honeymoon in Hawaii... and Sam understands''

Prerna; ''Now you are speaking like a jerk...its her Bday in a week....she had gone through enough...plan a party''

Nandini who came to see to Neil spoke hearing Prerna; ''Not just party...lets plan a reception''

Prerna Smiled... ''you spoke my mind ... now Neil no excuses''

Neil; ''Not now ... and in one week its not possible''

Nandini; ''Shut up! Prerna please come... I will help... he is seriously a jerk'' Neil just made a face ... he was waiting for Arjun...without him any celebration was incomplete...he knew Arjun was coming in a day... and it was time to punish Jai.

Mehra Mansion

Nandini walked inside Mehra Mansion and Sia jumped on her Nandini lifted her up; ''Hi my girl..how was school...?''