Chapter 4

Chapter 4

They speak about intuition and sixth sense...its nothing it's your heart telling you the truth...or alerting you from upcoming truth, dangers or negativity ...one should always listen to their heart and then think with their mind

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

'He held her tight in his arms and was kissing her body madly...his hands were kneading her flesh...he just wanted her completely... he wanted to be in her...he rolled her and got on top of her pressing her soft body with his hard one...she smelled pure... fresh...her lips whispered a name...but that wasn't his name ...he was furious...he griped her tightly to get a response in his favor but she still took the other name... then suddenly a strong arm pulled him off her...and pushed him away ...she hugged that figure and the figure hugged her back...holding her like a doll in his arms...the stranger gave him an angry glare it was similar to that of a tiger....then lifted her up and walked off with her in his arms....he screamed for her 'Radhika!!!'...But he lost her'. Jai woke up with a jerk...he was sweating...it was a dream...Jai thought; ''I will never let anyone take you from me...you will be mine''

Sam was getting ready ...when Piyali knocked at the door...Sam opened the door Piyali after coming inside the room; ''so what have you thought after your bachelors is completed''

Sam; ''I will pursue masters''

Piyali; ''Sam...if you want we can get you into a good foreign University through a little extra fee...''

Sam cut her off; ''Mom I suppose...we already are in crisis with Bird Song...Mehra's hold 40% of our company...Ours...and we are doing nothing about it...now you want me to waste another lakhs of rs in the name of prestigious education that's ridiculous ....I will continue but in a University where I can pay my own expenses....by scholarships or part time jobs''

Piyali smirked; 'Don't tell me what our situation is...and scholarship forget it... you are not Jai or

Radhika...you could not even earn the scholarship for Doon academy...forget about the University...''

Sam was hurt; ''Yes...I am not your Jai...and I don't want to be...and about Chashni...she is the best no doubt about that...and the reason for her being the best is that she has the best mother in the world...which I never had'' Sam stomped her foot wiped her tears...took her helmet and keys and drove off.

Sam walked inside Radhika's flat...and hugged Mala tightly she was crying profusely ...Mala patted

Sam and asked; ''What's wrong Beta...did some hurt you?''

Sam wiped her tears and spoke; ''Aunty do you think I am a good for nothing person''

Mala; ''Now who said that...Sam you are an achiever....you scored yourself a position in student exchange programme in a batch of 200 students...only 15 seats were there... you are one of the top five...you are the best contemporary dancer in RYTHYM...you have so many accolades...you are a winner in every sense''

Sam; ''then why does Mom think that ...I am not as good as bhai or radhika''

Mala; ''First...every parent has a different way of motivating kids may be Piyali tried to motivate

you by competitive streak.....second you are different from Jai he has always been a book worm and you are logical...and about Radhika... she sometimes is too practical ...but you are empathetic not everyone is so good at heart...no two people are equal beta...love yourself for what you are and rest will be easy on its own''