Chapter 37

Never Under estimate the power of a scorned women...because she knows no limits...

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Arjun couldn't sleep whole night...he kept watching Radhika...she was sleeping with her feet curled and another hand under her cheek....Arjun would put his little finger in her ear....she would mumbled angrily and sleep again....Arjun again did the same thing but this time she opened her eyes ....and looked at him angrily....Arjun smiled; ''You can look cute at any time of the day''

Radhika stretched and gave him a hug; ''Good morning Tiger....and I love you....I want to wake up every morning next to you...''

Arjun pulled her into a hug; ''Bunny this will happen soon...now get up...has anyone ever told you that you sleep like a kumbhakaran...''

Radhika got up and punched him; ''Every one says that...ok now go it's time for you too leave''

Arjun gave a surprised look; ''Why are you pushing me away....???''

Radhika; ''because I have lot of work today....GO!!!'' Arjun pecked her cheek and left....Radhika messaged Sam it was time for Ayan to learn his lesson....After Arjun left Anna came to Radhika's room..'' Rads...all set...we are doing this today''

Radhika; ''yes....Anna...I want a big girl crowd''

Anna; ''Don't worry honey it's a full house...I am excited''

Sam after getting Radhika's message smiled....she wanted to see Ayan in a miserable state...she messaged Ayan---'come to this address...I cannot meet you somewhere out as Arjun would know'

Ayan smiled...POV; 'Wow...she has messaged me an address of her friends apartment ...you are really stupid Samaira...who will save you now'

Sam dressed to kill and was walking to the exit when she dashed with Neil....he scanned her from head to toe...''Sammy why are you dressed this way'' Sam was about to answer when Arjun whistled at her...''Wow adopted mother in law...looks like party to me''

Sam smiled; ''I am going out with chashni''

Arjun; ''So this is why she kicked me out of her house...I mean she didn't even allow me to freshen up...no coffee..she just kicked me out''

Neil thought for a moment; ''Sam what's up...???....What are you and Chashni up to''

Sam blinked a couple of times and then smiled; ''Neil...take rest...you doubt too much'' She pecked Neil's cheek waved at Arjun and left...Arjun ran behind her...''Sam...my driver is down stairs...he will drop you'' Sam hesitated but agreed

Arjun; ''Aren't they weird today''

Neil; ''Someone is dying today...and a slow painful death...good you made her take your car...we will know where they are...just hope that they don't invite trouble'' Arjun nodded....

Sam was frustrated...she messaged Radhika about the car matter...Radhika called Sam...''Sam...bring the car to my dorm...from here we will take Anna's car...let Arjun dream''... Sam giggled and ask the driver to take her to Radhika's dorm...Anna made few calls...after Sam arrived....Radhika Anna took Sam from the backside of the building...and quickly drove off...Driver saw Radhika and informed Arjun ....Arjun smiled and asked him to follow....but girls were smarter...Anna increased the speed and the driver lost the track...they reached Cole' s apartment it was huge a luxary one...something like that of Arjun....Cole welcome them there were close to 20 girls including Cheryl....Radhika explained all of them the plan...they were hyper excited...and they waited for their prey to arrive.