Chapter 33

A beautiful quote- ''Ultimate test for love is the distance...the one who withstand it...defines true love''

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sam got up early and prepared breakfast for Anna and Radhika...she quickly got ready to leave for Arjun's place ....Sam took a taxi to Arjun's place...she got a call from Ayan; ''How are you darling''

Sam; ''Behave....I am not your darling''

Ayan; ''Well you will be...3 months from now is our engagement...after that you will be mine...how about a date...I am in New York for your shoot''

Sam; ''Then lets have that date once I have your ring on my finger...good bye'' Sam was irritated...she wanted to help Piyali but never thought she will land in this mess...Sam kept wiping her tears, once she was at Arjun's place....she took 2 minutes to composed herself...and then pressed the door bell...Stella answered...Sam asked about Arjun and Neil...and Stella informed they were still in study...Sam found Neil and Arjun comfortably sleeping in the study...the glasses and the ashtray showed that they had good time together...Sam smiled and left her room.

Sam threw her body on the bed and closed her eyes...she knew she was trapped by Ayan...she herself had taken a hasty decision in anger and now because of her Neil will be in pain...tears started smearing down her eyes....Sam didn't realize when sleep took over her pain and she retreated into a deep slumber.

Radhika Arjun decided not to meet any further...they decided to prove their love...Arjun wanted to solve Neil's issue...not to get Radhika but for his beloved friend...Neil knew he will pull Sam out of the mess ...but he wanted to check whether the distance between Arjun-Radhika take Arjun on the wrong path again...2 months were enough for him

Sam was getting ready for her shoot...today Arjun had accompanied her instead of Neil...Sam was sitting infornt of the mirror watching her image....her pain worry everything was evident in her eyes Arjun watched her and then came in; ''Sam...you are not alone...nothing will happen''

Sam nodded; ''Arjun why are you helping me...My dad destroyed your sister's life....Mehra's don't like us''

Arjun smiled; ''Someone taught me to punish the culprit and not the innocent associated with the culprit...more over Nandu holds no grudge against anyone''

Sam smiled; ''Radhika!!!....she can only give such lectures''

Arjun; ''Sam...why did you sign this contract...it's a suicide''

Sam; ''In Chicago...I thought I lost Neil...I wanted to punish myself so I decided to invite the hell and my stupidity resulted getting you all involved in a mess...I am sorry''

Arjun; ''It happens....there are two people in my life who love you dearly...and initially I was helping you for them....but now you are a friend ...don't worry I will pull you out of this mess...''

Sam studied Arjun for a sec; ''You love her too much...go meet her....I can see the pain in your eyes don't know how Neil can be so blind''

Arjun; ''He is not blind...he cares for her...and its ok...I will do anything for her...if this temporary pain can give me my Radhika for life...I am fine with it''

Sam; ''Arjun...you have changed...Old Arjun would have forcefully met Radhika''

Arjun; ''Love changed me I don't want to force anything on her..she doesn't like it....Sam why does Neil care so much about her....and how come I never met her....I mean we share common friends and I know all his acquaintances...then how come I couldn't get a glimpse of her ''