Chapter 15

One should listen to their heart ...and yes pay attention to your sub conscious too because deepest truth lies there...wish Sam hears her sub conscious mind...Only you know the biggest truth and lies about you so don't just ignore the inner voice...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Singapore

Sam had already logged in to skype...she was waiting for Radhika to connect...it was Saturday moring for her and Friday night for Radhika...Radhika quickly changed in to shorts and t-shirt and connected...both the girls squealed looking at each other

Radhika, ''Sammy...you look so cute...seems Neil is showering all his love on you''

Sam rolled her eyes; ''Neil...no way seems he has found new love he avoids me more... tell me has he confessed his feelings to you''

Radhika; ''Me????? That 's a news...well if he does I will yes''

Sam sadly and innocently; ''Really...you too have feelings for him''

Radhika; '' Why woudn't I ...and he is my best friend...he treats me like a princess ...even if I don't have feelings for him...I will say yes...letting go a guy like Neil is a stupidity''

Sam; ''Hmm you guys look cute together....I am happy...he has a good girl like you'' Sam ried to smile to hide her pain but Radhika was little smart for her

Radhika; ''Sammy are you really happy....ask this question to yourself...they day someone else acquires Neil's heart you will lose him forever...think about it...because I will not let this golden chance slip off my hands...''

Sam; ''Chashni....do you love...or does he loves you'' Sam's tears were now following Radhika saw that

Radhika; ''Just kidding....Me and love..yuck... Neil is my adopted Dad...As far as I know...its only you...but you love someone else...maybe that's the reason for him to avoid you''

Sam; ''Chashni! Don't get angry...can you please go and meet ....''

Radhika cut short Sam in between; ''NO...you started again...Sam you feel bad when Neil neglects you...but sometimes just think about him...can you imagine the pain he goes through every moment realizing you don't love him but his friend...but still he supports you unconditionally...he is the best guy I have known...if you cannot love him...please make him smile to the max for this 6 months...can you do that much as a friend...and if I meet your Arjun...he is so dead''

Sam kept quite she knew Radhika was right...Neil had never left her alone...after few seconds she responded; ''Ok don't get angry...these 6 months I will only be with my Neil and will not dream about Arjun...will meet him once he is in India...happy''

Radhika chuckled; ''Good girl'' They discussed studies, boys, clothes, and some stupid things and wished each other for the night...Radhika tried Neil but his no. was busy...she suddenly thought of a mischief and started calling him continuously ...Neil looked at the call waiting and disconnect the call he looged in Radhika greeted him with a 1000watt smile

Nei ; ''Chashni...you don't have patience...I was speaking to Samrat Uncle''

Radhika; ''So... this is my time...I got jealous my kuchikoo''

Neil all wide eyed; ''You naughty little bird...you don't miss a single chance to flirt with me...and these days you don't even care that I am not liking it....''