Chapter 13

Life is twisted...sometimes it bestows you with things you think you don't need ...but trust me everything happens for a reason...all the people good bad...you meet them for a reason...Neil-Sam are alone from everyone for a reason...Arjun-Radhika met for a reason...but they will realize that later

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

Arjun reached the parking of Radhika's flat in his Ferrari...he messaged her to come down...after 5 min she came down...wearing a knee length grey formal skirt with off white shirt hair neatly tied ...and wearing thin strap kitten heels sandals...she looked at his car and thought; ''bloody show off'' Arjun gave one look to Radhika from head to toe..his POV; ''God!!! she is so beautiful and delicate...I feel if I touch her...I might bruise her body...but guess I am the lucky one...she is mine''

Once Radhika was inside the car he drove off...Radhika was in a awe of Golden Gate building...it was world's best real estate giant...she felt nervous...she was so novice to all this...Arjun kept his palm on her thin waist and gently pushed her to move...''Don't worry...you are brainy enough to handle any kind of work''

As he completed the formalities and got a temporary ID for Radhika...she noticed the female attention Arjun got...they way his female colleagues ...fluttered their lashes and smiled at him showcasing their beautiful painted lips...she shook her head thinking ''Silly girls'' Arjun walked Radhika to his cubicle and directed her to the temporary system assigned to her right next to him...as he was briefing her he couldn't help but notice that whatever girls he had met till date were artificial or interested in his resources...but Bunny she was beautiful real pure...and so flawless...he had a deep urge in his heart to protect her from the world. Radhika quickly got herself busy...Arjun asked her to read everything about the company....Arjun noticed Radhika's blinking phone...she was completely into her work...he quietly stood behind her and noticed the name it was Jai...his temper was on peak now...he gently disconnected the call but it started again he curled his fingers into a fist...Arjun on pretext of helping Radhika...bend a bit and started explaining her the details to work on ...he quietly picked her phone and kept it in his pocket...Arjun on the pretext of a break went to the smoking zone...he checked her call history...Jai had called her at least 50 times and he had been doing this on the daily basis...and no. of missed calls showed that Radhika was not interested in talking to him ...but she was interested in talking to somebody by name handsome as that was most dialled and received no. other than her parents....he quickly copied the no. on his phone and dialled...Neil!!!...

Arjun burned...his POV ; ''What is your relationship with Radhika.. Neil...why she trusts you so much...I don't want to hurt you my friend...but I can't leave her now...she is mine'' As the day ended (both worked for 4-5 hrs being students) Radhika waited at the exit for Arjun...she still had time for her evening lectures and may be sometime in the library...Arjun unlocked the car and asked her to get in...once inside he fired the engine as they came on the road he spoke; ''Will drop you to your dorm''

Radhika; ''Please if you can...drop to campus...I can take 2 classes and work in the library''

Arjun was all surprised; ''you will climb the ladder of that library wearing a skirt...I didn't knew it was a day for a free show''

Radhika was furious; ''You are crude and shameless...none of your business...this is my body...I will decide what to hide and what to show'' Arjun gripped the steering hard....he didn't like her words...but he held himself back...he still cannot claim the right on her...he was not even a friend for her...but one day he will tell her that she belonged to him Arjun closed his eyes and took a deep breath to control his anger. He dropped her outside the building but did not respond to her farewell greetings...he drove off without a glance... Radhika just cursed under the breath; ''Rude''.