Chapter 26

You can't chose the type you want to fall for ...it just happens...destiny usually bring two extremely different people together to write a beautiful love story

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Almost everyone on campus knew Radhika as Arjun's girl...even she had stopped minding that...he had started being little less possessive...Arjun no more controlled her...she had her freedom...she had changed him a lot...He smiled more

Radhika was waiting for Arjun in the campus for mentor mentee discussion....Arjun entered and all attention went on him and then on Radhika...she was really uncomfortable... ...he took a seat infront of her and smiled; ''So Bunny...tell me how was your experience with the last assignment''

Radhika looked around then warned him; ''Call me Radhika in this room...no Bunny''

Arjun smiled; ''Ok love as you say'' She got irritated on the word love...and handed him her assignment...Arjun discussed with her and told her the places where she could improve...he gave her few topics to study and prepare a presentation.

Arjun; ''I have a another live project for you...we will do it this month...will let you know the dates''

Radhika; ''Is it GOLDEN GATE again''

Arjun smiled he had something in his mind; ''no...will tell you later...now come out...I am tired sitting here as your mentor...want to hug you'' Radhika hid her face in her palm and Arjun chuckled at her.

Radhika left the room 5 min after Arjun...he had messaged her to come to the parking...she was walking through the corridor when a voice stopped her; ''You really think he loves you?''

Radhika turned around and found a beautiful blonde staring at her...the girl walked to Radhika...she evaluated radhika from head to toe; ''He will bed you then forget you''

Radhika smiled; ''Then that would my issue...please don't bother...I can handle things on my own''

Emily; ''I am Em...he was same with me for 6 months...when I gave myself up to him...his love died''

Radhika; '' Did he force you for something...or did he force himself on you...whatever happened it happened with your consent...and if he walked off...you should have made him stay...rather explaining me now...I know what am I doing''

Em; ''You are stupid to believe him blindly...and he is a pervert''

Radhika; '' Shut it! I know him more than you...I believe none....I just have belief on me...thanks for your concern...have a good day''

Radhika walked out...Emily had actually spoiled her mood...she saw Arjun talking to Steve...Radhika POV; ''Have I really committed a mistake by giving him a chance...please god guide me...I don't want to lose him'' She closed her eyes removed the grim expressions and moved to Arjun...Once his eyes caught hers he smiled and kept looking at her...Radhika gave him an arm hug....Arjun whispered in her ear; ''this is not a hug...now penalty....'' They wished Steve and left Arjun took Radhika to his place ...once inside his apartment he pulled Radhika in a tight hug...she could not hug him back....she kept her hands between their bodies...Arjun moved back and looked at her hands on his chest...''Why Bunny...what wrong did I do''

Radhika; ''Nothing like that...just tired...missing my family'' Radhika couldn't understand why suddenly tears started filling her eyes...Arjun lifted her chin up kissed the tip of her nose...wiped her tears; ''something is bothering you...I will wait for you to speak...since you are tired let me give you a foot massage'' Arjun lifted her up and placed her on his bed...Radhika protested but Arjun kept massaging her feet...she could not tell him the fight going in her head...After sometime she got up; ''I have to go...the shift at store starts in an hour...''