Chapter 30

Time tests you and relationships time and again...but you get annoyed...don't be fight it because ...if you win...you will be awarded with best gifts

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

USA

Radhika had already got her dresses for concerts...as she had to do her dress rehearsals atleast five times before the main show...she was practicing her classical performance in her costume...sans makeup and hair tightly tied in a bun....Arjun watched her... he was recording her practice....Radhika stopped and smiled; ''you will see me live...record the final one''

Arjun; ''I want all...by the way you look mouth watering in this ghagra...the dress is so nice that little make up you will like a bride'' Radhika rolled her eyes and sat on the floor to rest...

Arjun came to her ; ''Bunny promise me...nothing will break us apart....I have done mistakes which you don't know...will you leave me if you get to know of them?''

Radhika; ''No ...and even if I leave you will kidnap me...so it's better I stay with you happily''

Arjun smiled; ''By the way I don't like your top....it's too deep from the back...''

Radhika frowned and warned; ''You utter a word on my dress and I will wear backless...and 1000 people will be drooling infornt of you on my back''

Arjun's nostrils flared...he moved closer to her ...held her neck from the back and pulled closer; ''then I will scoop those 1000 pair of eyes out of their sockets...you try wearing backless and will show you the Arjun you have never met''

Radhika smiled; ''Tiger...you don't scare me and you cannot hurt me...you are helpless when it comes to me...but I love you'' Arjun grip loosen and his palm moved from her neck to her waist....he wrapped it around her waist pulled her close....kissed her; "yes I am helpless when it comes to you...but I am also dangerous when its about you...so don't test me'' Radhika smiled and kept her head on his chest to hear his heart which whispered her name with every beat.

Neil and Sam landed in US, they checked into the hotel...Prerna was coming after 2 days...Sam had to go for her shoot...she was annoyed with Neil for misbehaving with Jai...but Neil was least concerned. Neil freshen up and got ready after taking rest for 5-6 hrs...Sam came to him; ''Where are you going''

Neil; '' Chashni's campus to meet her''

Sam; ''Radhika... ...you will meet her in 5 days in Chicago...then what's the urgency''

Neil; '' Because she should be surprised...or I should say want to catch her red handed''

Sam huffed; ''Neil this is wrong...she said she will introduce him...you are impossible''

Neil smiled kissed Sam's forehead and left. Radhika was not even aware of his arrival....she finished her job at the library ...she was supposed to meet Arjun for a date....and was happy about it..but she was about to get surprised....Radhika got a message...''Come out Chashni'' Radhika was little taken aback it was a different no....she walked to the parking and saw Neil with a dimpled smile...messy hair...rugged jeans t-shirt and a jacket...Radhika happiness had no limits...but then she realized Arjun was close she didn't wanted them to meet this way...she gestured Neil to wait and called Arjun he answered; ''Bunny all set''

Radhika; ''Arjun Neil is here....pls don't come now...I will meet you once he is gone...pls''

Arjun gripped the wheel hard; ''Why should I give my time to some else...''