Chapter 40

Destiny-When two people are meant to be together they are just meant to be....come what may...if I like the couple....I remove the obstacles myself

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

India

Sam was nervous on her way to her new home....Neil held her hand and gently squeezed it...once they reached Neil's house...Sam's throat went dry she felt...her heart would burst out of her chest..Neil extended his arm...Sam smiled and moved forward with him....Prerna answered but turned away...Neil called her out; ''Mom...won't you welcome us''

Prerna; ''Did you remember me when you got married...now why all this drama'' Prerna was talking in a high pitch...her annoyance was clear

Neil smiled walked forward and hugged his mom from behind ; ''you always said that I have been a good son...then please forgive this one mistake of mine...Mom I had to take this decision ...I will tell you everything...but please don't just turn away''

Prerna was emotional...she turned around and hugged Neil...she welcomes Neil and Sam with proper ritual...but made her mind clear; ''I have accepted this marriage ...but a full hearted acceptance will take time...don't expect to be all normal....I need time...''

Sam slowly moved forward; ''Aunty...I will try to match your expectation''

Prerna; ''Sam...I am not a MIL from some soap....I am a mother who had some dreams regarding her son....it will take time...right now both of you go and rest '' Prerna left them...Neil took Sam to his room Sam was still nervous ...''Sammy calm down...I am with you now rest for some time...I have meet my lawyer for GLITZ will nail Ayan completely''

Sam ; ''I am fine Neil ...you go ...'' Neil kissed her fore head and left

USA

Arjun opened his eyes and stretched his arms ...Radhika was not there...he turned around she was busy searching something in his cupboard....she was wearing his sweat shirt over her shorts which hid her short and this thin frame...she looked like a cute bird....hopping from one place to another... Arjun smiled ; ''Bunny what are looking for''

Radhika; ''one of your old t-shirt which I can take with me...I will sleep in that...so that I can feel you around''

Arjun was emotional; ''come to me love....please'' Radhika hopped jumped and went to him ...Arjun pulled her over his body hugging her . ''15 days without you will kill me...and tell me what should I take from you that I can feel your presence around me...'' Radhika thought for a moment pulled her chain out and took her pendent with initial R...she kept it on his palm....keep this...I will be around...'' Radhika smiled ...but her eyes had started watering ...Arjun hugged her tightly...''I love you Bunny...just you and only you''

Radhika; ''Tiger not more than 15 days....I will kill you if you made me wait for a single day more than 15 dyas...meanwhile I will start my drama infront of my parents...I have to prepare them for you...so that we get married soon'' Radhika pecked his forehead...Arjun locked her in his arms...this one month he wanted to relive all the moments with her...and he had more to surprise her.

India

Mala Dilip were waiting for one of Dilip's friends family Dilip was interested in getting Radhika married to his son but there was surprise in store for Mishra family....Rana had updated Nandini on prospective groom's visit at Radhika's family....Nandini decided to be a surprise guest....Arnav wanted Nandini to wait for Arjun to come and then they could talk....but Nandini wanted only her brother's happiness and she would go any extent for that