Chapter 3 - Surprise

~ Day 5 ~
~ Thursday ~

BELLA'S POV:

Today it rained in L.A and it was actually nice, it was so calming to just stand on the balcony and listen to the rain hit the ground. It wasn't hot and it wasn't cold. It was perfect. The rain didn't stop my mum though, she went out shopping. She asked if me and Asher wanted to come but we turned down the offer.

Instead Asher and I had spent hours playing different board games and wondering around the hotel.

I was still thinking about Monday when I went hiking with the twins, it still brought a smile to my face. A smile. Ethan's smile. Ethan.

Ethan had asked for my Skype yesterday through text and we skyped this morning, Grayson was talking with us for a while but then he had a nap so it was just me and Ethan talking. There was still so much to say to each other and so much to talk about.

Like how he is allergic to carrots and how shaving foam irritates his face. We talked about our childhood and listed everything we loved, all of our hobbies and exciting things that we've done in our life. He was so interesting to talk to.

Me and the twins met up again yesterday, but we just went out for some food for a couple of hours because we were all busy later on that day. I didn't see them on Tuesday, the day after the hike. Because my mum, Asher and I had gone out to do some sightseeing. We even got to see the Hollywood sign.

I didn't know when I would see the twins next because as much as I liked skyping them, I would love to see them. I mean I only have about 3 weeks here, and I would never see them again after that so I should make the best out of this new found friendship.

"Oi. Were you even paying attention to what I just said." Asher clicked his fingers in front of my face.

"You what?" I frowned in confusion.

"Bel, you're so frustrating." He sighed as he grabbed a snack from the fridge. I was draped over the sofa with the teenage mutant ninja turtles on the tv, one of mine and Asher's favourite childhood shows.

"No no carry on. It was interesting." I lied.

"Was it really? What was I talking about then?" He took a bite from his apple and raised an eyebrow at me.

"Umm..." I panicked. "Surfing...?" I hoped. He rolled his eyes.

"Wrong." He shook his head.

"Okay well give me a break, I was thinking." I shrugged my shoulders.

"About Ethan?" He said, I could picture him smirking. My head shot in his direction.

"What. No. Why would I think about Ethan?" I frown.

"I heard you talking to him earlier." Asher said casually.

"Is eavesdropping your new thing huh?" I roll my eyes.

"No. I could hear your laugh from a mile away." He shrugged.

"I wasn't laughing that much." I try to defend myself.

"Oh really? Because I distinctively heard your laugh. The one that resembles a horse giving birth." He smiled cheekily and dodged as I threw a pillow at him.

"You're so annoying." I clench my teeth together.

"At least I'm not ugly." He mumbled.

I threw everything that I knew wouldn't break at him. Thanks to my bad luck, mum walked right through the door to see us running around the room like rabid dogs.

Holiday Romance | Ethan Dolanजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें